Chapter Twenty-Five ~ Moony

My professor was a werewolf. He was also Moony, a crucial part in my investigations. Now I had to figure out which of the Marauder's Sirius was... But either way, if he was an animagus that meant that he could already be in the grounds...

Then I remembered the Fat Lady's portrait... those cuts down her canvas, they couldn't have been claw marks... And if they were, that would have to be a pretty big dog, maybe even a wolf. Padfoot! Sirius Black was Padfoot! But that meant..

"Elysia, if I have to ask you one more time I will ensure that you will learn some manner's within a weeks worth of detentions." snarled a voice in front of me.

I looked up to see Snape, alone. Everybody else had left already, class was over. Grumbling under my breath about being forgotten, I decided to take a detour. Sirius Black could transform in to a whopping great dog, and he was in the school grounds.

I thought of Leon, Crookshanks and the big, black dog and told myself that that dog wasn't big enough... Leon would never hurt anyone, nor help anyone to do it. The last thing I wanted to do was figure out the other two Marauders, I was curious after all.

"Elle! You coming to the Hufflepuff versus. Gryffindor game this weekend?" called out a voice, Heath.

"Of course I'm going." I snapped, trying to avoid Heath all together.

"I'll see you there then..." he said, winking at me.

Who the hell winks nowadays? Winking is for freaky people, not students...

The weekend of the great quidditch game came sooner than I expected. Then again, I had been so distracted that exams could of happened without me knowing. All the girls (and a couple of guys) were talking about Cedric Diggory, the Hufflepuff seeker.

He was, of course, no match for the Great Harry Potter, but he was ridiculously handsome and nice, for a Hufflepuff. Jane was especially taken to him, and she was probably pretty enough to get him if she wanted, but everybody knew that he had eyes for Cho.

Before I even started attending Hogwarts, and I was just an unenrolled kid walking around, I remembered seeing hem glancing at each other. It was weird to think of those times, when I lived with Snape and spent all of my time reading books.

Actually, I haven't changed much in the respect of book reading... I yawned and stretched out my growing limbs, thinking about the day ahead. I wished that I could say that it was a clear blue sky and a light breeze was coasting through, but that wasn't the case.

There were gale force winds blowing, making the trees keel under the strain. Sharp bullets of cold rain pierced the ground, making indents in the soft soil. For a few moments, I wondered if I should even go today... was it worth getting soaked to my skin?

"Elle, you're coming right... Heath's been talking all week about how your going on a date with him today." whispered Sarah, barely containing her excitement.

"Heath? Date? WHAT!" I choked, dropping the tiny cup of water that I had discovered on my bedside table.

"Oooh! Someone's shy!" jeered Jane, her eyes narrowing.

"Shy? He's full of it!" I scoffed, trying to shake off Jane's malicious glare.

"Everybody knows that she only has eyes for Neville." declared Sarah, forcing my cheeks to redden.

"Guys! That's enough! Don't you have anything else on your mind other than boys!" I screeched, storming out of the dorm.

Sitting on the bay window seat, I buried my head in my hands and tried to prevent my head from exploding. The Marauders... Sirius on the loose... Neville... Ugh, Heath... Jane's weirdly mean side... Leon... Everything was building up.