Chapter 7- Less Talk

Ra'Neicha:

All while we were kissing I was trying to figure out how we ended up in this bed. Dre's hands touching and rubbing all over my body. I don't want him to stop but I know I cant allow this to happen. He must've read my emotions because now he is staring at me with this confused look on his face.

Dre: What's wrong? Do you want me to stop?

RaNe: Nothing, No.. Yes. Can we talk for a second?

Dre: Let me close your towel first because if I don't my friend might get a happy. But, okay lets talk. Whassup?

RaNe: You're silly but, honestly I want to know how you really feel?

Dre: How I feel? ... well I feel like... *sigh* ... I like you Ra'Neicha , I like you alot which you already know otherwise i wouldn't be here right now. I didn't think that not speaking to you would take a toll on me like it did but that's how it happened. I thought about you constantly, shit I even caught myself peeping scene on your twitter at times. I don't know what it is about you like I told you before you seem to have what I'm looking for. I know not talking to you was childish on my part but we both made mistakes that we can't take back. But, I'm sorry I know you only want whats best for me and as of right now I believe it happens to be you.

RaNe: Kiss me Dre.

Dre: Only after you make me a promise.

RaNe: And whats that?

Dre: Promise me that you will quit questioning me on the feelings I have for you. I don't need to question you because I know you like me shit... You love me in all complete honesty. So just know im not going anywhere and I want you with me every step of the way. You keep asking me for reassurance and you're going to get the same answer every time.

RaNe: Okay Okay , Shut up and kiss me.

Dre slowly leans towards Ra'Neicha and kisses her very passionately. Ra'Neicha not wanting the moment to end let their tongues explore each others. Dre then laid her down on her back and told her to relax. Ra'Neicha now nervous and excited relaxes like she's told, Dre strips out his clothing leaving nothing but his calvin klein boxers on. He then told her to turnover on her stomach she gladly did as told. He then proceeded to massage her body from head to toe literally as he kissed her down her back and lightly on the back of her thighs he made his way down to her feet. He then began massaging and sucking on her toes and then Ra'Neicha let out a slight moan. He looked up at her body and gave a slight smirk. Then he instructed her to turn over and just like before she adjusted. He continued massaging her feet and then she let out a slight moan. Dre figured it was now or never so he stopped massaging her feet and asked if she had a condom?

RaNe: No, I don't just carry them around Dre. You don't?

Dre: No, & I didn't mean it like that NeNe... Soooo what now?

Ra'Neicha thought about the consequences of having unprotected sex but at that moment her head was screaming no and her body was screaming YES so within seconds. She smiled at Dre kissed him and pulled him on top of her. He instantly got hard but he had to contain himself. he kissed his way down her body taking his time making sure to kiss her inner thighs he took a piece of ice out the bucket & popped it into his mouth. He immediately dived into honey pot & went to work. After he finished feasting he inserted himself beginning to take nice & slow passionate stokes. The way Ra'Neicha's  muscles were tightening with each stroke began to drive him crazy. She then begged for him to speed up the pace and of course he did. They continued to make love all through the night round after round.

The Next Morning

RaNeicha could barely walk the next morning but she managed to get out of bed, shower and went to the waffle house to grab Dre breakfast. After returning with his food she woke him up so they could enjoy their breakfast together. They made small talk about everything they had missed out on while away from one another. Dre thanked Ra'Neicha for the breakfast and proceeded to grab his car keys.

Dre: Alright babe , ima get up with you later. I'm about to go home shower and probably hit the studio for a bit.

RaNe: Okay, thanks for an amazing night.

Dre: No, Thank you. You had my mind blown, who knew that you were capable of.. haha never mind.

RaNe: *laughs* Okay Dre, whatever bye boy.

Dre: For real though NeNe you was like a gymnast on that thang hahaha. Ima call you later though. aight? *Kisses her on the cheek*

RaNe: Okay.

What did you like about the story? What would change? Feedback please. Share my story.