Chapter 6- Drama N Paradise

Dre looks at RaNeicha and if looks could kill Brittany would most definitely be DEAD. Dre grabs her hand tight signaling for her to stay calm. All the while Brittany is speechless and has a really dumbfounded look on her face.  

Brittany: Look Dre I'm sorry I never... 

Dre: Meant to hurt me..? haha yeah right. Dont explain anything to me I should have NEVER put my trust into you. That was my own fault. but aye check this. 

RaNe: politely dismiss yourself and keep it pushing. 

Brittany: Bitch! who are you? (pointing her finger in her face) 

RaNe: Obviously the bitch that's about to beat yo a**.  

And just like that RaNe attacked Brittany and beat the breaks off her. It took Arab, JBar, & Dre to get her off Brittany. Brittanys weave was all over the ground RaNe was amused so she laughed it brushed her shirt off and they rushed her out the park.

Once inside the car Dre had a million things running through his head.

RaNe: Im sorry I snapped like that Dre. She was being too disrespectful and she needed to be put in her place.

Dre: So you had to be the one to do it RaNeicha! ? Do you know how that whole scene just looked? Did you think about if a fan caught that on camera? Ill answer for you NO you didnt.

RaNe: *Mouth Drops* Im not going to argue with you Deandre just take me back to my car.

Dre: Yup, I surely will.

In RaNeicha's Car Now

Everyone was silent the whole ride, they dropped Karri off and then RaNeicha And Mame headed to the hotel. 

RaNeicha parked her car and her and Mame proceeded upstairs.

2 Weeks Later

Weeks had went by without talking to Dre and she felt like sh.t for the way things went down. Everytime she picked up the phone to call or text him she couldnt follow through. Today though she felt like it had to be done she would be leaving next Tuesday and RaNe wanted to make things right.

Just as much as RaNe was thinking about Dre he was doing the same. No videos had been posted of RaNeicha & Brittany and he felt bad for reacting the way he did. He recalled RaNeicha saying she was only in town for a month & wondered if she had left already. He decided to own up to his mistake and picked up the phone.

RaNe: hello?

Dre: Uhm, Hey love how are?

RaNe: Dre? 

Dre: Yes, its me.

*thinking to her self OMG based god she gathered her thoughts and replied with a simple*

RaNe: Im fine, just laying here bored out my mind.

Dre: Well its good to hear your voice again but I just wanted to apologize for overreacting..

RaNe: Look Dre no need to apologize we were both in the wrong and I understand where you were coming from and how I made myself look.

Dre: Okay I wont but just know I have thought about you every single day since I last saw you.

RaNe: Really? because as my phone started to ring I was thinking about you also.

Dre: Are you still here in Atlanta?

RaNe: Yes, but I leave back to Virginia on Tuesday.

Dre: Damn! Already? 

RaNe: I actually stayed longer than intended but us not talking for two weeks made it go by extremely slow.

Dre: Well, Are you busy? Lets get something to eat.

RaNe: No I'm not busy and I would like that alot Deandre.

Dre: Okay well ill see you downstairs in a hour.

Hour Later

Dre: *Calls RaNeicha* I'm downstairs.

RaNe: Come upstairs I'm not done getting dressed room 612.

Dre: Damnnnn its just me shaw ima come up but hurry up girl.

*RaNe hangs up*

 Once reaching RaNeicha's floor Dre instantly got nervous but he didn't know why. He knocked on the door and waited patiently for her to open the door. Instead of RaNeicha being fully clothed like he expected she came to the door in a towel. She welcomed him in and he followed behind her.

Dre: Damn RaNeicha I thought all you had to do was your hair? We're going to be late. *Not that Dre didnt mind she was half naked*

RaNe: Shut up boy. Ill be ready in a bit ok?

Dre slowly approached her and wrapped his arms around her waist  from behind kissing her neck slightly. RaNeicha was surprised, she turned around staring deep into his beautiful eyes searching for answers and then their lips locked and within that moment she knew where she wanted to be and that was with him. Somehow they managed to make their way to the bedroom and fell on the bed. . . . . .

. . . .

Chapter 7 [coming soon]

Like, Rate, Comment