Chapter 5- Breakfast In Bed

RaNeicha woke up before everyone else in the house so she decided to put her hair up wash her face and brush her teeth then headed towards the kitchen. She started to prepare breakfast for Dre and the rest of the people in the house. Bacon, Eggs, & Pancakes everyone started to wake-up one by one and yet she still didn't see Dre. She finished cooking told everyone good morning and that they could eat she made Dre a plate and proceeded towards the bedroom with a glass of JUICE on the tray also. RaNeicha sat the tray on the nightstand lightly kissed Dre on the neck [LipsTatt] and said "Good morning handsome." Dre awoke with a HUGE a** Colgate smile and laughed to himself. He rushed to the bathroom to brush his teeth because he hated morning breath. When he returned RaNeicha was just sitting there dazing off so he ran towards her and jumped on her. They started wrestling with each other rolling around trying to see who would end up on top and of course he let RaNeicha win. He leaned up and kissed her and in that moment she saw fireworks and stars everywhere the way their tongues intertwined with each other and his lips on hers. It made her feel kind of complete. RaNeicha asked "Do you want to talk about what happened or do you just want to leave it alone?" He responded with a simple "Lets eat and we'll talk about it later." Dre started going in on his plate and forgot that RaNeicha was sitting there so he offered her some and she declined it and then he said "Eat the cake eat the cake Animae [InHisBestIkeTurnerVoice]." She busted out laughing and took a bite of the pancakes. She licked her lips seductively and Dre noticed it so he kissed her. For some reason he just felt so free being around her like he didn't have to try to be himself it just came natural. He and she both knew that they both had flaws but for the time being they loved each others company. RaNeicha told Dre to sit on the edge of the bed so he did as told. She walked over to his iHome and found Take You Down By: Chris Brown she sashayed her way back over to Dre and began to slowly come out of her tank. Then she turned around and started winding and grinding all upon him she laid him on his back and climbed on top of him and started grinding on him even harder all the while Dre didn't realize she slipped her shirt back on. She stopped in mid-grind and ran out laughing all the way to the front room. Everyone stopped what they were doing to see why she was laughing but nobody saw anything. Then Dre came out the room smiling huge af and walked by RaNeicha and said "Oh you thought that was funny. Don't start what you cant finish Ms.RaNeicha." and palmed her a**. She started laughing again of course and once again every ones head turned she rolled her eyes and went to sit next to Mame. Once the boys finished game heading they finally got up and got dressed. Mame and Karri wanted to know what happened between RaNe and Dre last night but there wasn't the place so they were ready to bounce to get the scoop. Then Dre walked out the room and said "What y'all wanna do today? I kinda want to hit six flags." They looked at each other and all smiled and agreed to go. Dre unlocked the doors RaNe climbed in the passenger seat. Karri & Arab sat in the second seat and Mame & Jbar sat in the far back. Once all in they hopped on the highway and headed west of A to six flags. After paying for parking and buying their tickets they all proceed towards the restrooms.

Inside The Restroom

Mame&Karri: So what happened last night?

RaNeicha: Damn yall couldnt wait huh? Ole nosey a**es.

Karri:  Yeah Yeah Yeah. You get some butt?

RaNe: Hahaha nah, We just talked and vibed then fell asleep nun more nun less.

Mame: Uhhuh so why you wake-up cooking breakfast & ishh like you got d*cked down lastnight.

RaNe: Haha Yall two are funny ill be outside

Once out the restrooms they all decide to ride BATMAN. There's four to a row so Jbar,Mame, Karri, & Arab Sat together; Dre & RaNeicha sat directly behind. Once off the ride Dre gives a few fans autographs and take a few pictures then they go on about they business. Once they reach the path leading up to the Mind Bender Dre recognized a familiar voice and to his surprise around the corner walks Brittany.....