Chapter 4- Waffle House

Once their all seated at Waffle House Jbar leans over to Dre & whispers "Is that Brittany over there with some dude?" Dre looks & turns back to JBar "Tf is she doing here? She told me she was going to stay in tonight & then I see this sh.t!" If steam could it would have came out of Dre's ears because he was fuming with rage. Instead Jbar suggested that he text her & ask her what she's doing to see if she lies. *PullsOutIPhone*

Dre: Hey beautiful, What are you doing? *Looks her way*

Brittany: Laying here thinking about you? When are you coming home? I miss you.

Dre: Uhm I don't know yet I'm still recording in the stu I just took a break to text my love.

Brittany: Awwwww that's sweet but get back in the booth & make another hit. Text me when your on your way. Love you SouljaMan!

Dre: Alright, Love you too. *ShowsJbarConvo*

They all are making small talk laughing with each other & Dre's keeping his eyes on Brittany the whole time to make sure she doesn't leave before him because he planned on confronting her. RaNeicha notice Dre's uncomfortable vibe and followed his eyes & sure enough there sat Ms. Poor Little Rich Girl. Kissing all upon this guy like there wasn't a restaurant full of people they might as well have a got a room because they were just about f.cking. Everybody paid there bills and they stood up to exit. She was so entertained by this bummy guy she didn't even notice Dre stand directly in front of her. & then Dre said "Laying in the bed thinking about you?... Yeah haha alright.. I never thought that you would lie to me dead a** like that. I thought you "Loved me?" yeah whatever I am not about to sit here & embarrass my self because you don't know the meaning of commitment. Just know that whatever you want to call this that we had going on... ITS DONE!" She sat there with a dumbfounded look on her face. They all walked towards the door & on their way out RaNeicha whispered "Hope this bummy swagged a** Nigga was worth it." and swagged her way out the door. They went to pick RaNeicha's car up from the stu and headed to Dre's house where he invited them.

At Dre's House Now

Make y'all selves at home, I'm pretty sure y'all crashing here tonight which is fine with me unless y'all had other plans. There 's enough rooms for everybody to have there own. Excuse us for a minute. Dre grabbed RaNeicha by the hand and they were off to the master bedroom. Karri & Mame already knew what time it was so they went to the car grabbed their extra bags they placed in the trunk. Mame slipped RaNeicha's in the room her & Dre were in and left with the quickness. Mame & Karri decided to get room across from each other & proceeded to take showers. while back in Dre's room RaNeicha tried to comfort him she knew that look that same look she had in her eyes when she and Derrick broke up that look of HURT, PAIN, FRUSTRATION, & CONFUSION.

RaNeicha: Dre don't be mad, sad, or upset I know you loved her and she meant alot to you but sometimes things happen for a reason. God brings people into your life to teach you certain lessons and this is just another lesson learned. You have to release all that pain and hurt to another area in your life like expressing it through your music. look at me Dre....

*grabs face gently* staring deep into one another eyes searching for the right words to say. RaNeicha is now speechless. The man who she had grown to love in such a short amount of time was hurting, and she hated seeing him like this she wished that she could make all his pain go away. But she couldn't she hated Brittany for doing this too him she should have just beat her a** there in that restaurant. Dre sat there looking into those beautiful dark brown eyes searching for the answers to all the questions running thru his head & then he kissed her. RaNeicha wanted to do much more than kiss Dre her body was saying do it but her mind was saying stop. So after they kissed she ran to the shower. Dre headed out to the living room to blow a L w. his team.

Once all the girls were out the shower and took a L to the head they decided to head out towards the living room. Once they reached the living room all 3 of the boys were like DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. They had on matching Victoria secrets tank & shorts RaNeicha had red, Mame had purple, and Karri had orange. They took a seat next to one another on the sofa and watched them game head. Dre went live on ustream for his fans then finally at 4a.m. they all resided to bed. RaNe shared a room with Dre so Jbar didnt have to sleep on the couch. She didn't get much sleep that night though because she didn't want that moment to end. As she laid there in the arms of the man she had loved since middle school she thought to her self "am I dreaming?"