Chapter 2- Busy Bee Cafe

Three Days Later                                

             While RaNeicha is lying in bed trying to figure out the best way to tell Dre that she's not originally from Atlanta. He's across town trying to tell Diamond the best way he can that he doesn't want to be with her any longer. He doesn't feel right letting their relationship go off so female he just met at the mall, but shes the only person he's thought about the whole time he's been with Diamond. "Bae what you thinking about?" asks Diamond "Oh. its nothing babe I was just..nothing..why'd you ask?" says Dre "Because your sitting there staring into space as if you just smoked the best weed in your life & you haven't even smoked today." Although he really wanted to tell her what was on his mind he just replied with a simple "Its nothing. Don't worry about it I'm fine." Dre felt horrible lying to her like that but he just couldn't break her ❤ with the truth. Back to the hotel RaNeicha's phone rings and out from her speakers plays " But im diggin her, she diggin me & she so cute she so lovely." "Hello." she speaks into the receiver not realizing who was on the other end. "Hey, gorgeous I was wondering if you wanted to grab something to eat?" says a familiar voice "Yes, but I'm not prepared to go anywhere." RaNe replied "that's alright. where do you want to go?" says a well known friend "I heard that Busy Bee Cafe is good so lets meet there." RaNe said "alright ill be there around 8." *SaysGoodbyes&HangsUpPhone*

RaNe: You wont believe who just called me?

Mame: Who?

RaNe: Uhhh Derrick.

SN: Derrick is RaNe'e ex-boyfriend that moved to Atlanta shortly after graduating high school. The distance killed their relationship.

Mame: Really? What did he say?

RaNe: He wants to get something to eat around 8.

Mame: Well have fun with that because you already know what he wants.

RaNe: & Whats that?

Mame: Umph.

               RaNeicha walks away and towards the bathroom to the shower. Once out the shower she decides to wear white seamless bebe leggings w. a nicely fitted purple halter w. bebe across in rhinestones & Christian Louboutin heels *http://us.christianlouboutin.com/shoes/very-riche-120mm-17199.html*. She goes to the bathroom to do her make-up and hair. Decides to wear it down in big curls she puts on her mac lip gloss, sprays her favorite gucci fragrance 'envy me', checks the time tells Mame bye and heads out the door. She pulls into the parking lot  *PhoneRings* Hello? "Where are you RaNeicha?" Wondering where you are? *TapAtTheWindow*. Derrick helps her out the car and RaNe is in awe because she hasn't seen him in 2 years and lets just say brutha got it going on. They embrace each other and whooooo #swag he smells fantastic and of course he's thinking the same. As they proceed inside the restaurant RaNe notices a car that looks just like Dre's and now she's kind of skeptical about eating here w. Derrick. They continue inside anyways and on their way to be seated RaNe locks eyes with DeAndre. RaNeicha thinks damn to herself but also she notices Diamond mugging her she just laughs to herself and determines to have a good night with Dee. While catching up w. each other RaNe's phone vibrates *Text from unknown#* [Meet me by the restrooms] must be Dre she guesses. She excuses herself and informs him that she'll be back shortly.

RaNe: Sup?

Dre: I miss seeing your face beautiful.

RaNe: Cant tell. *gestures towards diamond*

Dre: Look we really need to sit and talk but now is not the place. Just know Ive thought of you everyday since we met at that stoplight.

RaNe: Ive thought about you to but that doesn't change the fact your still with Ms. Poor Little Rich Girl. Does It?

Dre: *Kisses her on the cheek and leaves*

With an attitude she heads back to the table where Derrick awaits her. They finish their meals Derrick pays and they part ways. On RaNe's way back to the hotel she decides to call DeAndre.

Dre: *AK47 AK47 AK47* Hello. *TurnsDownTheStereo*

RaNe: Hey Dre, I was...

Dre: You were calling because you miss me already?

RaNe: Incorrect answer Mr. Ak47 *w. sarcasm in her voice*

Dre: Hahahaha ohhhh so you got jokes? hahaha but whassup cutie?

RaNe: We should meet up somewhere because I have something I need to tell you.

Dre: Okay, meet me at the studio. *giveshertheaddress*

RaNe: Alright, see you in a few.

Dre: & Oh yea bring a few friends b.c there's more than just me here.

RaNe: Okay. *HangsUp*