Light Look Out!

(Eclipse P.O.V)

I looked around. It was a dark room. Spider webs. Some ants. Some people with knives." Ehhh. This is easy." I said breaking out. I easily got out and ran. I ran to espeon's house." Hey. How are you doing?" She asked. I answered," Good."
"Really?" She said with a glare." Fine. Some guys from the squad wants me again." I said looking into space." You must've worked out." She said blushing." Really? I see you blushing." I said tickling her." Stop it!" She said laughing.
"Fine." I said reverting back to careless mode. I looked into her eyes. She did the same. She quickly pulled away. I looked somewhere far away. I saw a sylveon. I went to see who it was. The teacher Pikachu was with her. I guess she was the fairy type teacher. They both held hands and walked away." Weird." I say walking away.
"Hey I invited flareon and his friends here as well." She said. I quickly hid behind a chair. Then, they came in. Flareon and his friends with Light. I felt jealousy in me." Why do I feel this way." I thought." Stop it." She said in a flirty way." Grrrr!" I said." Huh?" They said." Uh-oh." I thought. I grinned and turned the lights off." Run!" They said. That's my mechanism to make people run. I chuckled.
Soon, I was back at the school. I saw a glaceon about to shoot Light."Light! Look out!" I yelled. She looked at me. I pushed her out of the way.

There I'm finished this chapter. Hope you enjoyed.