I'm Sad!

I didn't notice what was on the board." Eclipse why did you do this." I read. I went outside only to be greeted by Light." Sup." I said sounding all cool.... it didn't work." Are you trying to act cool?" She asked." What! No! I would never, because I'm always cool." I said shaking my head." Hmmmm. Ok. How is it going?" She said." Good. I live in a train now." I said sounding like if I lost all my coolness, my emotions, and my heart.
" Ok." She said walking away." Phew!" I said. I went back home and saw papers. It read " Hi I am your mother. We left you because we didn't want you. Now that you have powers, we want you back. Love Mom." Impossible!" I said. I decided to not go home for the rest of my life. I knew what I had to do. Run away, it's obvious. I texted my friend espeon( I made friends with her a long time ago.)

Espeon: What's wrong?

Eclipse: Everything. My mom, my bullies, and this light in my face.

Espeon: You mean the sun.

Eclipse: Whatever. Can I please hide at your house.

Espeon: You know you changed and I changed........ fine.

Eclipse: Thanks.

I turned off my phone and started to go. I felt sad. I don't know what these feelings are." Ugh." I groan. I turn to the curb to espeon's house but I was kidnapped. Maybe I got pokenapped.

So how was it? I know you guys love it. Hey can I say something *clears throat*

I'm going to say the ending. One minor thing I like saying what I write out loud. Anyways here we go.
Meanwhile my brother heard." What did you say!" He yells at me. Nothing! Bye guys oh gosh! See you later.