The Umbreon Eclipse

(Light's P.O.V.)

"I'm late! I'm late!" I quietly said. I walked in the room and looked around I saw some eevees and some evolution of eevees everywhere. I said," Hi is this the testing area? The teacher nodded and said" Why yes. Why are you late?". I answered" Umm. It's because the school is huge!"." Start the test now please." The teacher said.

1. If you  were to fall in a pit will you like the darkness or light it up? Light put " light it up. I hate the darkness."

2. Would you go into a power plant and suck up all the energy? "Yup. I'd love the energy."

3. Do you know how to cheer someone up? "Yes. It's really easy.

4. Do you like someone? I blushed at this. I looked at that umbreon next to me. He wasn't fazed at all! I put " No. I don't."

The umbreon picked up the papers. I left the school only to find myself lost. I looked around and saw now where to go. I heard someone say," Do you need help? Not like you need any."

Who do you think that is? Say it in the comments.

I looked around and saw the umbreon. He said," Looks like you need help. I'll show you how to get out of this school." I felt this weird warm feeling in my heart as he showed me where to go. I shrugged it off. I managed to say,"  What's your name?". He said," Eclipse. Yours?"." Light." I said." Oh" He said sounding not like he wasn't listening." Thanks." I said running away.

(Eclipse P.O.V.)

"Thanks." Light said while ran away." Weird. She ran away. Ehh. No matter I don't care anyway." I said." I see you. You thief." Someone snapped." Who said that? I don't like her. I keep to myself and that's all!" I growled.

I left to my home but saw something horrible." My home is--

How do like it. Anyways what do think happened? VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW.