The New Teacher Meowth

(Eclipse P.O.V)

Filled with lights!" I said covering my eyes. I looked and saw Light. I was so mad that I went inside." What are you doing in my house!" I exclaimed getting to bite." Yours? This was on sale." She said. It hurt me so much that I ran away. I fainted when I was one yard away. All I saw was a Flareon." Looks like you got your lesson. Stay away from Light and leave." Flareon said.
I woke up on a little hole under the train that never moves. I looked up and fell asleep. So much happened that I forgot to go to school.

(Light's P.O.V)

I was at school. I looked around no umbreon was visible. I looked up and saw a flareon." Hi." I said." Hi!" He said." Do you know this umbreon? Does he come here?" I asked showing a picture.

" Do you know this umbreon? Does he come here?" I asked showing a picture

"No!" He said sounding jealous." I'll kill you eclipse." Flareon said under his breath. He thought I didn't hear him." Anyways you need to go to Jolt class. Am I right?" He said." Yeah." I said." Let me tell you something. The Jolt teacher is Pikachu." He said." You mean the Pikachu?!" I said surprised.

I would love pikachu from ash in here. I said only eevees and evolution eevees were there not the teachers.

"Bye." I said." Bye." He said. I looked with stars in my eyes." Here we go.

Now I a bad artists don't say anything horrible. Anyways I wanna say that I always imagined pikachu have a backpack like clemonts. Here's the picture I drew. So in the book he will have this.

I was about to go in till I felt a claw

I was about to go in till I felt a claw. I was lifted up in the air and I was in my seat. The teacher had a backpack." Does anyone want to ask about my apearance?" He said. A Plusle rose her hand." Why do you have a backpack? Your a teacher. Right?" She asked." I'm a teacher but this isn't a backpack. It has a camera and mechanical arms." He said.
A pikachu rose his hand." What will you be teaching us?" He asked." I'll be teaching how to control your powers,chemistry,and science." He answered.

Meanwhile in Eclipse's class

"Eclipse?" The teacher said." He's not here." A student said. They carried on the lesson but this was on the board. "Eclipse is a umbreon and he will pay for killing my wife

From, Teacher Meowth.

Not too dark. I hope you enjoy. I can always count on pokefan243. VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW.