The Liar

At the train

(Eclipse P.O.V)

"At least he give me a pillow." I whined." I don't even know how my house was on sale! It was invisible to the naked eye! Maybe flareon had something to do with it." I said curiously.

The next day

(Light's P.O.V)

"Hey Eclipse is here!" I said amazed." Hey! Eclipse!" I yelled." Hey?" He said." I just wanted to tell you that a flareon not too long ago put this house on sale." I informed." Oh really!" He said." What! No I didn't!" Flareon said." Umm. We didn't say anything about you." I said." Uh-oh. Buffy and Scratch! Help me out!" He said. Then two pokémon came out." Hey there." One of them said." Your dead meat. Eclipse." The other said." Look guys I said I will pay you. I said that I will pay you,I promise." He said." Too bad!" One of them said.
" Get Light!" Flareon said." Ok!" They both said." Hey! Leave her alone!" Eclipse said. He used dark pulse." Let's get out of here!" They all said." Grr!" Eclipse grumbled.

The bell rang

(Eclipse P.O.V)

"Welcome class!" The teacher said. I grabbed my books and started to read but felt like someone was glaring at me. I looked around and saw the teacher glaring at me. I continued to read. I felt weird. Him, the teacher glaring at me! Isn't that weird. Then he questioned me everything. He is weird. Time to go. Finally I left the school.

Hope you enjoy this new chapter of this cool book. Anyways VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW. Sorry for not having a picture.