Chapter 26

July 21st 2020 UPDATE:

Everyone please check out my new book I Demand you to be Mine! If you enjoyed this book I can almost guarantee you are going to love this one. Please help me spread the word. Once again thanks for all your support. 

Recap

I looked towards Jason to see how he was reacting to this situation. Is he scared? Angry?

However when I saw Jason's wolf my eyes couldn't believe what I saw. Jason's wolf had a little smile curved on its lips.

What the hell is he happy about?

Does he not realize we are all going to die?

Was this his genius plan?

I looked at him with a confused expression on my face. While he continued to have that smug smile, along with Derik and Chase.

The only question that bothered me was,

What on Earth is their plan?

Chapter 26

All of a sudden I heard footsteps approaching towards  us. Thanks to my wolf skills I could tell it wasn't a couple of people. These footsteps were off hundreds of wolves!

Are there more rogues in his pack? But..but that's impossible! I only smelt about 30-40 when I was in the house.

This cannot get any worse! We are already seriously outnumbered, if there are a hundred wolves joining him, we might as well kill ourselves and save everyone the trouble.

I looked around nervously, hoping to figure out what was going on.

A satisfied smile appeared on my lips, when I saw Damon's confused and, scared face.

This could only mean one thing. Damon is as surprised as me. He has no freaking clue who these wolves are?

 Am I finally going to get lucky? Will something good finally happen in my life?

As the footsteps grew closer, I started to smell these wolves.

It was a mixture of familiar and unfamiliar scent. The nervousness in my body made it harder for me to smell them.

Jason on the other hand did not look nervous at all. In fact his wolf proudly held his head up high. I looked around confused trying my level best to figure out what was going on. For some reason I didn't feel scared anymore. I almost felt protected.

And that's when I saw it.

Two very familiar faces bursting through the window. If that wasn't surprising enough, I realized that about a hundred wolves were following them.

My eyes literally bulged out of my eyes as I looked at the number of wolves standing in front of me. They were all in an attacking position facing none other than Damon.

I looked at the two leaders who had led these pack of wolves, and they were none other than my father and Jason's father.

I wanted to run towards him and engulf him in a hug. But Damon's grip around my waist tightened ten time more.

"Greetings Damon." Said Jason's dad very formally.

"Greeting Alpha, I see you found your way here." Spat Damon. I could see the sarcasm in his tone.

"Of course we have."He said pointing towards the pack of wolves crowded in the back.

"You made a BIG mistake alpha!" Growled Damon taking off his calm facade. "I will kill this girl in a mere second."