Chapter 18

Recap

I was about to take a turn when a hand connected with my mouth and the other swiftly picked me up. I feeling of pure horror went through me. From the guy's strength I could tell it was a wolf. I was too scared so none of my senses seemed to work.

I struggled under his grip. He was taking me to one of the most deserted hallways in the school. My body was shaking with fear. My brain had stopped working. What was this guy planning to do with me?

As we entered the hallway he walked towards one of the janitor's closet and pushed me inside. Next he followed me in and quickly shut the door.

As soon as he let me go I tried to escape. Since it was pitch dark it as impossible to see his face. I knew there was no point screaming because there were no classes in this hallway during the second half of the day.

As I tried to escape his body pushed me back and made my back collide with the wall. He pushed his body into mine holding it in place. In a few seconds I heard a click and soon the room was filled with dim light.

Without wasting a single second I looked up at the person who had brought me into this room.

What my eyes saw took my breath away. This cannot be happening.

I cursed my luck and thought about different ways to kill myself.

Chapter 18

"What the hell Jason? What do you think you are doing?" I said pushing him away. For once he actually fumbled back. His beautiful features lit up in the dim light. But he looked so sad, as if he was in real pain.

When he didn't stop me I found my way around his muscles body and reached for the door. Before my hands even connected with the door handle, Jason caught hold of wrist making me come to a stop.

"Let go of me Jason." I said trying to free my wrist.

Instead of letting go of my wrist Jason yanked me back with so much force that I was sure if I bumped into the wall I would break my bones. I expected my body to collide with the wall, but instead I bumped into a muscular chest. My eyes were tightly shut, in hopes that I wouldn't have to see myself getting physically hurt. But when my body connected with his, I finally felt the sparks around us. I don't know why I didn't feel the sparks when he was carrying me. Maybe because the fear I felt completely blocked all my senses.

When I opened my eyes I realized my head was placed right on his chest. I looked up and noticed his deep blue eyes staring into mine. I pushed myself away, but Jason caught hold of my arms.

"What are you doing Jason?" I asked genuinely curious.

"You have put me through so much pain Kristy." They way he said my name made my heart skip a beat. I don't know why but the pain in his voice was about to make me cry.

"Jason you've hurt me too! Do you think I like seeing you with another girl?" I whispered back. I hope he could feel the pain in my voice.

"But..But I only did that to get you back. I wouldn't have done any of that if you wouldn't have spent the night with Chase." He seemed so confident in what he said that it made me realize that to him what he did was completely justified.

"Jason, you don't understand. Firstly you need to trust me. Secondly Chase is nothing but a good friend."

"Oh yeah? That's why you had your tongue down his throat." He replied in so much anger that it actually made me flinch.

"Wh..what about the time when you were making out with that slut? So is that justified?"

"I was only doing that to make you jealous!" He replied exasperated.