Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I decided to start unpacking, getting excited over the idea of decorating my gorgeous new room. All my clothes were neatly hung on a hanger and all my jeans were nicely folded beneath them. I took all my lotions and perfumes and lined them on the table height wise. I suddenly stopped unpacking and realized I was getting too excited over something that wasn't even mine! I'm nothing but a guest here. A charity case according to that little prick Jason!I sighed and lay on my bed turning on the T.V. I was too tired to be mad. I just need one day to relax, free from all the trouble and enjoy this new royalty life. I skimmed through the channels hoping to find something that would catch my interest. I finally settled with a horror movie, with a really hot guy in it. It sucks though because I know in all scary movies, the innocent hot guy ends up dying in the end.After only a couple of minutes of watching the movie, I heard a knock on my door."Seriously? I can't get one second of peace in this house." I muttered to myself. 

I was sure the wolf outside heard my annoyance as well.I took my own sweet time opening the door. The person outside was pretty impatient because he/she knocked at least ten times while I got to the door.I finally reached for the handle and opened it. The moment I saw the person standing in front of me, I wanted to shut the door right on his face."What." I asked "Do you want Jason?" With narrowed eyes."What took you so bloody long?" He asked with an irritated expression on his face."Well, if I knew it was you I would have taken ten times longer." I said, looking at my nails taking a sudden interest in them."What?" He asked exasperated.It is way too easy to annoy this kid. I rolled my eyes just to annoy him more and got ready to shut the door on his face. That would really piss him off. He's like a little spoilt brat. Pissing him off is sure gonna be fun.I could tell he was analyzing my face, trying to figure out what was going on in my mind. I looked for the right opportunity and quickly caught the door handle, ready to shut it on his face and get back to the movie I was watching. 

I bet THAT would piss him right off. And I did exactly that.I quickly grabbed the handle and moved back ready to shut the door. Right when the door frame was about to hit the wall, a firm hand gripped the door, pushing it wide open and making me stumble back in the process."What the hell do you think you are doing?" He asked, shocked that I was going to shut the door on his face.I was so dazed with what just happened that it took me awhile to engulf my surroundings. I looked up to see an extremely furious Jason. That could have injured me badly. I looked up to yell at him and once again saw an angry Jason staring at me. Not going to lie, but he looked super hot all worked up. It was unfair that the wolf god paired his shitty personality with good looks. "I don't remember inviting you in jerk! I replied. I don't care how hot this dude is, he's till an ass."You were going to shut the door on my face. Do you even realize how disrespectful that is to do to your future alpha?" He said taking long deep breaths. I could tell he was trying to calm himself down. "Yes I was." I said a little smirk playing on my lips. If he thinks he's going to get an apology out of my mouth, then he's just plain stupid. My favourite thing to do is to get him angry and I have only been less than 5 hours. "How dare you? You haven't been in this house for a day and you have already started breaking the rules." He said shutting the door behind him and locking it at the same time."Why did you lock the door?" I asked glancing at the door, past his shoulder. For some reason being an a room alone with him, made my stomach twist."Answer me!" He yelled

"You might wanna keep that Alpha voice down, my brother is just two rooms down. If he found out you are in my room without my permission, he will definitely beat the shit out of you." I spat at him."Oh really?" he said smiling to himself. There was something really evil about that smile. Something that warned me to back down. "Well, sorry to break it to you, but your brother didn't like his room, so he moved to a whole different hallway." He finished smirking in victory.That really caught me by surprise. But there was no way I was going to show him, he won. I wanted to smack that smile right off his face!"I don't need my brother, I can protect myself. As for respect you wouldn't have gotten any from me even if you were the fucking president. Get it through your thick head." I said stepping towards him, hoping he would take it as a signal that he really didn't intimidate me.For a few seconds he just stared at exasperated. His eyes looked like there was a storm going on in there. For a second I thought his eyes flickered towards my lips, but then again I was too busy glaring at him."What is your problem?" Was all he asked."You. You're my problem." I said not liking his amused look."Did anyone ever tell you that you're really annoying." He said taking a step closer, making the space between us vanish with just one big step. I have never had a guy this close to me; especially a good looking one like him.But I did not dare step back. Instead I continued to give him a cold hard stare. No matter how arrogant he was, there was no doubt he was gorgeous. His eyes were something one could get lost in. It's weird because I have never felt this weird....attraction? towards anyone.