Chapter 16

Recap

After some time he finally pulled away breathing heavily. The first thing I noticed was his eyes. They weren't black anymore. They were no turning into their natural blue shade. I guess that's a good sign. But there was no way I was going to let this kiss slide. No one can kiss me without my permission. Even if I enjoyed it immensely.

"How dare you?" I snapped.

"Disobey me again and the consequences will be worse. Mark my words." He said his face close to mine. He looked at my lips one last time and for a second I thought he was going to kiss me again. But instead he brought his face closer so close that our noses were now touching. I was too paralyzed to protest. I felt his hard muscled chest on my body breathing heavily the rhythm of his breathing was connecting with my body. I had a strong urge to just close the distance by connecting my lips with his. But that thought was interrupted when he moved his face towards my right and connected his lips to my cheek. His lips touched my skin but didn't move away immediately. He kept his lips on my cheek giving it a little lick in the end and finally pulling away from me.

I saw him walk towards his closet, taking off his shirt and finally going to the bathroom.

I still lay down on the bed, questioning myself if all that just happened.

Chapter 16

As I waited for Jason to finally come out of the washroom, I entertained myself by watching some TV. After watching fifteen minutes of vampire Diaries I finally saw Allen walking out in his boxers.

Things were too awkward between us, so without giving him a single glance I walked straight to the washroom with my night suit.

I took about ten minutes to freshen up, but unlike last time I took my clothes with me. The last thing need right now is more drama. All I need right now is a friend I can talk to. The only person that can help me in this situation is Chase. I wanted to see him so bad. I spoken to him since the day I ditched him at the dance. I didn't realize but this whole situation was really stressing me out. I have never felt so tensed in my life. I have never feared anyone. But Jason is changing that, and I'm really not liking it.

Jason was lazily lying on the bed flipping through channels. Without uttering a single word I walked straight towards the door. If I wanted to see Chase or anyone else for that matter, no one can stop me. I do what I want. It's my life. No one controls. Not even my alpha mate.

"Where are you going?" Asked Jason who was now standing next to me.

"I am going to see Chase." I said while opening the door.

"Chase?" asked Jason extremely calmly, but then he shut the door so hard that a couple of painting shook on the wall.

"Yes Chase." I replied rolling my eyes.

"What do you need from him?" He asked still as calm as ever. His hands held the door closed firmly and he trapped me with his other hand.

He reminded of all the times when my parents knew I was in trouble and they interrogated me about the whole situation.

This what Jason was doing right now.

However, this time I made no mistake. I simply wanted to see my friend.

"I need a bloody friend to talk to. Is it that so f***ing hard for you to understand? I mean you treat me like a freakin five year old who can't take care of herself. Why don't you understand how annoying the way you treat me is. You act like you own me. You refuse to accept me. However, you demand I listen to all your orders and not even glance at a single guy. Do you even realize how ridiculous that is? You know how you said all you wanted was a mate that would just love you and you would love her back? Well, guess what Jason, even I wished for a mate who would respect me, respect my decision.  A mate that would love me and I would love him back. But look what I got instead AN OVER POSSESIVE ALPHA MALE." By this time my ears were burning hot and my breathing was ten times faster. The anger was going to let all the tears escape from my eyes, but I just couldn't let that happen. It is hard to believe that a simple question made me burst out like that. I guess, all these feelings were just trapped inside looking for a moment to burst out.

The whole time I was looking at him straight in the eyes. He stood there expressionless. For the first time I couldn't tell what was going on in his mind. I spent the next few seconds trying to figure out. His blankness was making me nervous. However, soon he decided to break the silence.

"Fine, go on then." He said pushing himself away from the door and walking away.

Did he just give me permission to go see Chase?

Wow, I really got myself into some real shit this time.

But I didn't bother staying in that room for another second; instead I headed towards Chase's room.

I could hear loud music bursting from his room. I knocked on the door a couple of times but got no response. I knocked the door harder this time and he finally opened it.

"Well, hello sexii lady." He said in a british accent.

"I don't know why you even try?" I said inviting myself in.

Chase chuckled behind me and shut the door.

"Are you here to apologize for last night?"

"Yes and I need some advice." I said a little guiltily.

"Alright apology accepted now tell me what's wrong?"

"i didn't even apologize yet." I said confused.

"I can see the guilt on your face honey." He said smiling. "Now get your ass here and tell me what's wrong?"

I took one deep breath and dragged my feet to his bed. Once I finally got comfortable I started my story. In the middle I took a little break when my stomach grumbled uncontrollably. Chase grabbed me some snacks and I continued with my story. I told him each and every thing. Starting from the deal all the way to what happened a while ago.

"That's some crazy shit."

"I know." I said hugging his comfy pillow.

"Kristy, you need to give him a chance."

"Chase, I am willing to give him a chance, only if he accepts me for who I am."

"Honey, every relationship one has to make compromises. Not only one person but both of them. But you should be the bigger person and offer the friendly hand. From what I heard you guys have a lot of fun when you aren't fighting, so I suggest first you work on being friends and then move into a relationship."

"Wow Chase that was deep."

"I know, just calm down a little okay? Promise to me that you will control your anger?"

"Fine."

"Good girl." He said giving me a hug.

I hugged him back and got ready to leave.

"See you later pumpkin."

"Bye dufus."

The walk to Jason's room was excruciatingly scary. I kept thinkingabout hwta he was going to do. Would he oignore me? Would he push me against a wall again? Would he kiss me again to make me realize I need to follow his orders?

When I finally reached the door it took me two whole minutes to gather enough courage to open it.

I have not been so freaking scared my whole life. This is pathetic.

I slowly opened the door and found the room to be pitch dark. Is he sleeping? He probably is considering it is a school day tomorrow. I slowly removed my socks and slid into the bed beside him, making sure to keep a fair amount of distance between us. In a way I was happy that he was asleep, now I wouldn't have to face him.

"Oh so you decided to come back? I thought you were going to spend the night with your boyfriend."

Did he just say that?

I think I'm dreaming?

"Well, you thought wrong." I said partly to check if he really said those words.

"Being the slut you are I wouldn't be surprised."

There was so much venom in his voice that I actually heard my heart break. I cannot believe his words were hurting me so much. I could feel the tears forming in my eyes. My throat gave me immense pain because I was trying to control my pain. Without saying another word I turned around going as far away as possible and let the tears flow freely. That night I silently cried myself to sleep.