Twenty One

I'm shaken awake as the bag swings around and it feels like an earthquake so I hold Patrick tighter in terror. When I finally open my eyes Franks smirking down at me "What are you doing?" "Carrying you outside". Him and Pete lift us up and I don't wanna wake Patrick so I can't really move as they put us down outside the front door then run back inside and lock the door. I guess this might have been a bad idea not to wake up earlier.

A few minutes later Patrick wakes up and hugs me tighter with a little whimper so I pull the sleeping bag tighter around us and try to keep him warm in my arms. I guess I do a good job because he falls asleep again and doesn't seem to notice we're outside now which is why he's so cold.

I must fall asleep at some point too because when I wake up again we're back inside and Franks chewing some toast as he watches us. "Hey Frankie" I whisper making him smile "Good morning baby girl" "Did you bring us in?" "Yeah I felt bad and you both just fell asleep again and that's no fun, is he asleep?" "Yeah he slept through most of it" "I'm impressed" "He woke a bit outside since he was cold but fell asleep again" "Watcha doing in there anyway?" "He was cold and I felt bad" "Oh yeah he's always cold, thats why him and Pete don't sleep together much, Patrick wants like 5 blankets and Pete wants to throw them all off" "Well I'm fine with him, it's kinda cute"

I stroke along Patrick's bare thighs until he wakes up and nuzzles into my neck making me giggle as it tickles. "Morning Patty" "Hey Gee" "How you doing?" "You're so nice and warm" "We need to get up" "No, we're still having a sleepover" "Still?" "All weekend" "Well ok then, don't you want Pete?" "I'll have him later, I don't wanna move"

I stay holding him and pull him up so I can see Frank finishing his toast and Pete leaning against the wall watching us "So what's up with this sleepover?" "It's still going apparently". With another little whimper Patrick cuddles into my side and keeps his arms around me "We're having a sleepover so sit down and get back in pyjamas" "I never got pyjamas" "But you've both changed so go change into pyjamas" "No" "Take off your jeans then and just have boxers and your shirt"

They both give in and do it then wrap themselves in blankets "So what shall we do?" Frank asks and we all sit in silence for a while until he asks again "What do you wanna do? Can we still not have sex Patty?" "I guess we can have sex now, you and Pete will probably die if you don't" "Good, I wanna play something" "Play?" "Some kind of stripping game" "Spin the bottle strip?" "Yeah I guess, not much skill but sure"

Pete gets a bottle and I'm forced to let Patrick go and sit in the circle properly as they spin it. Somehow after all 3 of the first ones landing on me so I'm only in panties before anyone else has even taken anything off it doesn't land on me anymore so I sit there as everyone else gets more naked. Finally we're all down to only one thing on and when it spins it lands on Pete so he just rolls his eyes and easily takes his boxers off. Next it's Frank then Patrick so I just squeal and lie back "I won" "Are you cheating naughty girl?" "Nope just lucky" "What's the punishment then?" "For winning?" "No for Pete, he lost so what do you want him to do" "I won and we agreed there can be sex now so I want him to blow me" "Naughty slut" "Yup, I've blown him so I want one back"

Pete crawls over so I stand up and let him drag my panties down for me to step out of then out his hands on my thighs "You gonna let me do this by myself" "No, Frank never sucks me off and if he does it's only when I'm tied up so I'm bossing you around" "You are a naughty slut aren't you?"

He lets me hold his head and sucks me quickly until I squeak and come in his mouth then push him away and flop into Franks lap "Now what" "Other people need to get off" "But I won so no, we gotta do more games and shit" "What do you wanna do then since you won?"

I think for a bit then shrug "I dunno Patrick can choose, he's good with ideas". Patrick smiles and grabs the sweater he had to take off "Can I put this on?" "Nope we're all staying naked" "Aw but it's adorable" "You can wear it later" "Fine but I wanna go shopping" "Why?" "I like shopping" "We can do that later, we're all naked and horny" "Ok, I guess so"

Patrick pouts so I grab him and pull him away from the pillow he's hugging to attack his lips then push him onto his back "You horny Patty baby?" "Yeah" "Well then". I slide down his body and take him into my mouth and when Frank smacks my ass I rock against it and suck faster. "Fucking whore baby girl, you're a fucking whore" I feel Franks boner against my ass then he slams in with no other warning but I'm pretty used to it by now even if it still hurts a bit.

"P-Petey come here" Patrick whimpers holding his hand out and Pete does what he wants and looks down at him "What are you gonna do to me?" "What do you want?" "I really like that pretty tongue of yours in my ass, you never do that unless we're with these guys" "Then come here baby"

Pete hovers over Patrick and let's him slip his tongue in and I suck as fast as I can so he moans against Pete's ass. Patrick comes first into my mouth then after watching his boyfriend come Pete grabs his own hard on and jerks himself off so it's just me and Frank.

Frank doesn't take much longer but I already got the blowjob from Pete so Frank leans down to eat me out even though he's technically tasting himself on me. Patrick slides under me to bite along my neck and Pete just sits there on his phone with one of his hands holding his boyfriends. Soon I come onto Patrick's hand stroking me so everyone just collapses back in content.

"Now what?" Pete says since he's still just sitting on his phone holding Patrick who looks up as he answers "I dunno" "Didn't you wanna go shopping?" "Yes, Starbucks and pizza and fun time" "Then I guess that's what we'll do" "Can I put the skirt on again?" "Anything you want" "But I'll look lame" "No it's fine, Gee wears it all the time and he's fine" "Are you sure?" "Yeah you're beautiful" "Thanks"

I reach my hand out for Patrick so he grabs it and picks up the pieces of clothes that are thrown everywhere and comes upstairs with me. I'm still cold and not in the mood for girly stuff today so I just put my boxers, jeans and hoodie from yesterday back on then turn to Patrick "Are you getting dressed?" "I'm not good at this"

Giggling I help him put in the skirt, panties and sweater then after a lot of interesting pulling he manages to get the knee high stocking on and a pair his white vans since my shoes would never fit him. He runs a hand through his blonde hair and smiles "How do I look?" "Beautiful" "Can you put eyeliner on me?" "Ooh yes yes yes"

I find an unused eyeliner pencil and draw on his eyes then I find my favourite one to put on myself and twirl around "We ready?" "Yup we're both looking fabulous" "Definitely"

I grab his hand again and we skip downstairs where Pete and Frank are waiting dressed. "Tada" I burst into the room and Patrick follows just going straight to Pete to wrap himself in his arms to try to hide a bit. He looks super hot so I want him to just get used to it and enjoy it if he wants to wear it but I guess he'll get better at it. "Shall we shop Frankie?" "Yup, let's go you beautiful boys".