Eight

When I walk into Franks office I stop and start backing out even before I'm fully in because there's the 2 vice principals talking to him so this is probably a bad idea.

"Gerard wait outside" "Yes sir". I sit awkwardly on the floor by the door for a while until they clear out and there's only Frank left so I can go in and lock the door "Frankie I'm sorry" "Why?" "I shouldn't have come in" "It's fine I just told them I make you do detentions with me because I don't trust other teachers to make sure you show up" "That's pretty believable" "I know, you now have detention every day for the rest of the year" "That's not fair daddy" "Yes it is, your a bad bad girl"

He stands up and there's a bulge in his jeans which I definitely can't wait to fix for him. "I'm a good girl daddy" "No you're not, you're a naughty naughty girl". Taking a step after each word he's soon right in front of me to drag me to his desk and throw me onto it "Stay there".

I push stuff to the side so I can comfortably lie on my back and look up at him with wide curious eyes "Daddy what are you doing" "Quiet, I told you you were a bad fucking girl" "I'm sorry daddy" "We're gonna have to do something about this disobedience, it's not good"

He stands between my legs at the edge of the table and pulls me up into a kiss as his hands keep my legs open. "D-daddy" "Shut up" "Daddy" "What?" "Please" "Just be quiet" "I can't". I'm basically incapable of being quiet at all around him and he's just intoxicating and distracting so I'm just moaning and wanting to get those tight pants of his off.

"Naughty girl, begging daddy to ruin you" "P-please" "Whore" "That's me, I'm such a whore". Frank rolls his eyes and starts biting at my neck as he pulls my dress down so I'm left in panties which soon join the dress on the ground.

"Baby be quiet" "I will" "I don't believe you" His hand comes down onto my thigh roughly making a red mark and the fact it's so close to my dick makes my semi jump to attention which seems to amuse Frank. "Slutty little boy aren't we" "So slutty" "Naughty naughty naughty"

He hits my thighs another couple of times then flips me onto my stomach to do the same to my ass and back of my thighs. I shouldn't get so turned on but I do so the spanking really doesn't help with the problem my dicks having.

"Daddy more" "Slut" "Please daddy I'll do anything" "You said you'd do anything but you won't shut up" "Anything" "Come here slut"

I'm flipped over again and after looking at me for a couple of seconds Franks hands go down to his belt and he starts undoing his pants. It's a lot scarier to do this with someone for the first time but I guess I am about to get fucked by my principal which wouldn't go so well if things went bad between us.

"You ready Gee" "Yeah". Pulling a bottle of lube from his desk and ignoring the look I give him when I see it Frank lube his fingers and gently pushes 2 into me. I'm not a virgin at all but I never get prepped so it's a bit weird but I can't say it's a bad feeling. His strong tattooed fingers going in and out of me feels really really good so I groan and buck my hips against his hand holding my hips down until he's done.

"You really sure about this baby girl" "Yeah I am Frankie, I need you" "What's my name?" "Daddy, I need you inside me daddy" "Anything for you darling". His tip pushes in then because I'm still moaning and squirming under his hands like a whore Frank just pins down my hips and slams the rest of his pretty impressive length into me.

"Daddy" I scream and frantically push stuff out of the way so I can grab the edge of the table like an anchor as Frank fucks me hard a couple of times then pulls out. "Daddy no" "What do you want baby girl?" "More" "You want it hard?" "So hard"

Frank slams into me and shoves his hand over my mouth when I scream out again because we've both ignored the fact we're in his office with loads of people walking past. "Shut up baby" "Sorry, I can't help it when you do that" "What this?" He repeats it and pulls completely out then slams straight in against my prostate, as he stifles the moan again and pins me to the desk. "Yes, that daddy" "Well too bad, I wanna make you feel so fucking good and scream for me but we'll have to make sure no one else hears these whorey screams of yours"

He keeps going and fucks me a couple of time then pulls all the way out and slams in again hard making me collapse into a fit of moans every time. After doing that a lot and turning me into a literal shaking mess and I'm shaking uncontrollably when he leans down and buries his face in my neck and his arms tightly holding me as he stops teasing me and just starts going normally.

"Daddy" I cry weakly as his mouth works over my neck and hands trace shapes over my hip bones making me just loose myself in this. There's danger and lust and pleasure exploding from me and it's god damn amazing, Frank is god damn amazing.

"Daddy" I cry again making him take his mouth away from my neck "Yeah Gee baby" "I'm c-c-c-" "You gonna come?" "Oh daddy yes" "Wait for me" "I can't" "Yes you can" "I-I-" "Hold on baby, just wait a second until daddy comes then you can" "Yes sir"

With a groan he stifles by putting his face back down on my neck Frank pulls out of me and jerks off until he comes a second later on my flushed stomach. "Please" "Be quiet Gee, I said you can come when I said" "Y-you said after you come I can" "Just wait a second"

His long tattooed fingers enter me again and crook slowly to hit every spot I need him to hit so my arms buckle under me and I smack my head on a paper binder but it feels so good the pains irrelevant. "Whenever you want to you can come" "R-really?" "Yup" "Oh god". I shove my first in my mouth to shut myself up and buck my hips up so I'm practically doing a back bend as I come onto my own stomach.

I'm a flushed, sweaty mess covered in both our come so I probably look like hell but Frank looks down happily. His eyes roam up my body and he seems pretty turned on as his hands slide up my wet dirty thighs, admiring the mess that I've turned into underneath him.

"How are you darling?" "So good" "Yeah darling, come here". I can't really move but he pulls me up and giggles at my exhaustion "I tired you didn't I" "I'm exhausted" "Lemme clean you off baby girl".

Frank grabs some tissues and cleans as much of the come off me as he can then yanks his own messy, dirty shirt and rummages in his drawers for a while to find another one. Once he's dressed and decent again he comes over to pick up my still weak body and help me get my panties and dress back on.

"Do I have to leave?" "Not just yet because this is supposed to be a lunch time detention so it lasts all lunch so you can stay another 10 minutes until the bell goes" "Thanks" "So what do you think?" "About what" "Us. You wanna do this again?" "Hell yes, I want you again" "Good, our little secret though right?" "Of course, I'm not sharing that with anyone" "Alright, better try to calm down since you have sex hair and you're a sweaty mess" "Yeah I'll do my make up again"