Chapter 6

Ashton's POV

The next morning I woke up in a slightly better mood. After brushing my teeth and.showering I pulled on some my  red fitted sweats and a crop top sweatshirt and my Bred 11's my hair was already curly from my shower. I grabbed my wristlet and phone and headed to the dance studio. I needed to dance my frustrations away before I completely lost it.

   I was in the dance studio for 3 hours and starving. I went back to my dorm and took a quick shower. I put on a pink, orange, yellow, and lime green sundress and my lime green wedges. I changed my phone case to match my outfit, grabbed my wristlet and left. I caught the train to go to Times Square. I was walking past the toy store when someone bumped into me.

     "We've got to stop meeting like this"

I looked up and seen Shad

     "You've got to watch where you're going"

He looked at me and smiled.

    "Baby let's go before Shai want to buy up the whole store"

  Joie walked up to him and wrapped her arm around his waist. I looked at him, he looked at me and quickly dropped his head.

      "Woooooow"

      "Ashton lemme explain"

      "Don't bother"

I looked at him and shook my head and  walked. My mood for the day was ruined. I got back on the train and headed back to campus.

  Once I got on campus I went straight to my dorm. I undressed and put on Anthony's old sweatshirt and some knee length socks. I plugged my phone up to my speakers and blasted August Alsina's new mixtape. I absolutely loveeeee his voice. I grabbed my sketch pad and pencils got into bed and started drawing.

     Bow Wow POV

   Seeing Ashton's face when she seen Joie hurt me a little because I hurt her. But the fact that she didn't want to talk to me and walked away hurt me more. I love Joie without a doubt but its just something about Ashton I just can't figure it out. I don't know what to do. I hopped in my car and went to Chris's house. I told him about how I felt.

    "It all comes down to who you wanna.be with. If you feel that way about her let her know. But then again Joie is more than some girl. She's the mother of your child. You already fucked up once with her. At least try to make it work with her first. You may just have to let Ashton go bro"

  "That's the problem I don't know if I can"

Chris's phone started ringing. He looked at it then at me and started cheesin' hard as fuck

   "What?"

He picked up his phone and answered.the call

   "Wassup Ashton. Yeah that's cool. Want me to come scoop you? Alright see you in a few"

   He hung up looked at me and laughed. The doorbell rang, Chris got up to go answer it. Chris walked back in the room with August Alsina.

  "Waddup Bow"

  "Wassup Aug"

We sat around talking about random shit until the doorbell rang again. Chris went and got it. Him and Ashton walked into the room. She looked at me and sat in the chair across from me. August walked back into the room and her eyes popped outta her head.

   "Aug this is Ashton. Ashton this is August Alsina"

    "I-I-I know who he is"

     "Nice to meet you Ma"