Chapter 5: Seduction

Here's a new chapter!

Pic to the side is of Axel :)

~

Klein settled in to his quarters, which as he thought about it, weren't that far from Jun's. He brushed away that thought. That was the last thing he needed on his mind at the moment. He could never block out the constant thoughts of his mate, but he could try. Not that he wanted to but because he had to. Just this moment. 

Ivan, why have you come? Why now?

He tried to think of all logical solutions, but failed. He hadn't seen his brother in nearly 10 years. The mocking smile on his brother's face clearly said he didn't miss him at all, which was the same for Klein. Him and his brother never really got along. 

They were rivals to be Alpha in his old pack. Ivan was the oldest, but Klein was the strongest. He wasn't so sure about that anymore. Seeing how his brother grew all these years, he doubted he could best the ivory wolf when it came down to it. He could feel his brother holding back a lot this afternoon as he was captured. As if he wanted to be, which didn't make any sense. 

Unless of course he wanted to be apart of the pack like Klein himself had done ten years prior. 

Klein sucked in a short breath. That had to be it, he knew. There was nothing else. It was all so much more than he had anticipated. Just what was his old pack planning? Why wasn't his brother back at his old pack being Alpha? So many questions that could only be answered by Ivan, and Klein sure as hell wasn't going to ask him directly. It was too risky. 

But he's after my Jun. 

So he would ask him, eventually, given the proper oppurtunity. He laid down on his bed, folding his hands behind his head. Everything he did now, he realized, was for Jun Alexander. If anything had changed between Klein and Ivan it was the fact Klein was calmer now. At peace with himself.

So he drifted off needlessly into a deep, dark sleep hopeing to have sweet dreams of a life him and Jun could never have together.

~

"Nhnn.." Klein moved under the weight. His eyes were still closed and unaware. A smile found its way on his face. What was he dreaming about?

Two pale hands gripped at the larger ones, pinning them down against the mattress. Klein's eyes shot open. It took them awhile to focus, but once they did, his mouth dropped. 

"Jun?"

Jun hovered over him like a predator, his weight all the way on Klein's abdomen and lower body. Eyes glowing gold, Jun beared the fangs of a werewolf. His breathing was unsteady. Claws dug into Klein's forearms until they left behind red dots of blood. 

It was the wolf inside Jun acting on its own. It wanted its mate desperately. Before Klein could process this, Jun pressed their lower halves together. A hardness rubbed against Klein's thigh, and immediately his face softened. Was this what Jun had been holding in? All this time?

No, Klein thought, it couldn't be possible. This was just his wolf acting. Nothing of Jun remained in this moment. Well, except his lustful face, golden iris', and raven hair. Klein tried to look past that and see what was really happening now, but just as he got ready to push Jun away, he thought better of it. 

No, this is what I've been waiting for. 

It was his wolf now that was feeling urgeful.

Klein reached up and touched Jun's angelic face with both hands. His arms dripped blood from his mate's dangerous grip, but he could barely feel the pain over the pleasure of knowing what he was about to do. To his mate. To Jun Alexander Hiatus.