Brief Prologue

Here's another story that's been on my mind lately! I still haven't updated my others so hopefully this one will hold you over ;) xoxo - Collin

Pic to the side is of baby Jun ! Awee :3

~

Looking up, the girl blanched. The sun had never seemed so bright. Never so warm on her pale cheeks. It touched her skin in a caressing manner as she lifted herself into the vehicle. She was greeted by a sudden pain in her stomach- it was the Jun, the baby she had already named. She could feel his infant feel kicking as if he wanted to be free. 

"Just a little while longer," she whispered as she put the keys into ignition. Jun stopped kicking as if he understood perfectly, and settled back down long enough for the girl to drive away from the small cabin hidden in the woods. 

She felt another kick as she drove carefully down the bumpy trail. She touched her belly and realized her skin immediately bruised from the contact. Her heavy breathing quickened, and a sharp pain filled her lungs. The baby didn't want to escape; it wanted to tell her something.

"Just a little while long-"

Dark shadows moved within the surrounding woods. It was only for a second, but she saw them. Their fangs, their eyes, and their blood lust. She wanted to press on the gas, but instead she cried. She knew this day would come. The day they would take her Jun away from her. There was no escaping the alpha and his pack.

So she stopped the truck.

The shadows stopped moving around her, but she knew they would soon close in. "Jun Alexander," she whispered and clutched her belly. "You will grow strong; invincible. Stronger than your father or I." The tears fell freely, but she had to finish. "Your father is a murderer, but you will come to love him. He will raise you. He will train you. He will expect your loyalty, and you will give it to him. You may do all these things, but remember Jun, you will never be like your father."

She looked up just in time to see darkness surround her with its red eyes. The red eyes of her husband staring back with an intensity like ice. He would kill her and have Jun. It could go no other way. She still clutched her belly as the windshield broke, and the shadows surrounded her for the last time.

Shadows & Wolves (boyxboy)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें