i met this sexy,yet total jerk oh and did i forget to tell you i have to marry him(chapter 6)

Okay, I know I haven't updated in forever and I'm sorry about that. I understand if yawl are angry with me, but I will find a way to make up to yawl. I've been busy with school work, and I don't have enough time. I will try to update sooner. Okay, enough of my babbling enjoy chapter 6. Just so yawl know there is going to be a complete shocker that no one will see coming and I mean no one.

**recap**

If somebody doesn't stop us were not going to be able to stop our selves. "Excuse me, but could I get you two something," the waitress said. With that we both looked up, both of us out of breath. "No...we're...fine...but thank you...for...asking, I said out of breath.

**end of recap**

Oh thank god she stopped us. I wouldn't have been able to stop. What can I say he's just too irresistible for his own good. I turned back around to see Jacob's eyes filled with love, lust, and passion. He looked so god damn sexy and sweet but like all sweet things, they never last for long. "You know if you wanted to kiss me all you had to do was ask," he said with a smirk. Oh how I would love to slap that smirk off of his cute face. Did I say cute, I um well I umm well I mean that face. "Shut up jackass don't think you're getting another kiss," I said matter of factly. "Good, I didn't like it anyways if anything, it had to have been one of the worst moments of my life," he said. Ouch, that hurt. Why would he say that? His words cut me like a knife, but I couldn't let him see that. "Well, you may think so, but your little friend says otherwise. Oh, but I want tell anybody that you enjoyed every minute of that kiss, or at least you're little buddy seemed to enjoy. Seeing as it's longer than the wings of the plane." I said with a fake grin on my face. When I said that his smirk completely went away and s red tint from embarrassment flooded his cheeks. He looked to cute I can't not say something nice to him. "Aw, its okay I enjoyed it too," I said while bringing my hand up to caress his cheek. I let my hand linger on his face longer than needed, so I decided it was time to pull away. While I was about to pull my hand away he put his hand over my hand and said, "Don't pull away at least not yet." I could feel the electric currents going crazy at our touch. There's only one person in the world that has ever done that was Jacob, my best friend from childhood. We started dating 2 years after meeting each other. We were still going strong until my dad died and he said that he and his mom were moving to Florida. He left me when I needed him the most. I cried 4 whole months after he left. The Jamie came along and she helped me through my depression of my father and Jacob leaving me all alone. Come to think of it Jacob looks a lot like my old Jacob. Jacob must have realized my sad expression because he asked, "Hey, abby what's wrong?" "Nothing it's just you remind me of my childhood friend Jacob," I said in a sad voice. Just then I saw his facial expression and I never thought I would have seen what it was screaming out. It was screaming out SHE KNOWS SHE KNOWS. "Jacob is there something you want to tell me?" I asked suspiciously. He cleared his throat and said, "No, tell me about Jacob." "Okay well then he was my childhood friend and my first love. We started dating 2 years after becoming friends, and well everything was going great until my dad died and he said he had to move to Florida with his mom and I never saw him after that. After he left I cried 4 whole months until my best friend Jamie helped me move on, but the thing is I never moved on. My heart still yearns for him, but then you come along and you make me feel the sparks I use to feel with him. I don't understand, he told me to "Wait for him and that he would come back one day," but he never did. So here I sit engaged to another man whose name just so happens to be Jacob and have his same looks." "Abby there is something I have to tell you, but I wanted to wait till we got home to say it but I can't wait that long. Before I tell you, you have to promise you will listen to everything I have to say before you get angry and say you don't want to hear anymore," he said seriousness taking place on his face. I was starting to get nervous so I said, "Okay, what is it and I promise I want get angry or stop listening until you are done." "Okay, I don't know how to tell you this, but I am Jacob from your childhood. It hurt me just as much as it hurt you when I left. If it means anything I never got over you either. I didn't realize it was you until I saw your mother. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I hope you forgive me." I was on the verge of tears until I pushed the back inside "Are you kidding me, you're not him you can't be," I said backing up. He just took one step forward and said, "I swear to you abby I'm not lying, I wouldn't lie to you." He then brought his hand up and touched my cheek. I could tell he wasn't lying. Rage shot through me then and I couldn't control it I slapped his hand away and said, "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME YOU BASTARD! YOU LEFT ME WHEN I NEEDED YOU THE MOST AND I'VE KNOWN YOU FOR LIKE A DAY AND A HALF NOW AND YOU JUST NOW DECIDE TO TELL ME!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!" He had had a look of pure shock and sadness on his face so he tries to comfort me, "Abby I'm so sorry for leaving, I never wanted to leave I didn't have a choice. Abby I love you I would never leave you on purpose." My rage still hadn't worn off so I took my hand and slapped him as hard as I could against his face. "Don't you dare say you wouldn't leave me on purpose because you did, remember? It's because of you I learned to never trust a guy again." I was full out crying when he took me and held me in his arms. I shook and hit him the chest begging him to let me go "Why? Didn't you know how much loved you? I hate you I hate you I hate you!!! Damnit I love you I love you I love you!!! Why do you make me feel this way?" I said while crying. "Shhh, I'm here and I'm never going to leave you again. I promise," he said straining to keep from crying. I looked into his eyes and said "I'm sorry for slapping you, it's just you made me mad." "There's no need for you to apologize I deserved it I should have told you sooner but I didn't," he said. I then leaned away and ever so lightly touch the cheek of his I slapped him with and began planting small little kisses from his cheek to the corner of his lips and just when he started moving his face towards mine I stepped back stifling a laugh. He pouted and said in a real husky voice, "Why did you have to tease me like that, you know I want you." I laughed and said, "It serves you right for not telling me you where my old friend Jacob. I mean my first love. He just pouted even more and I gave in. I started kissing him from his neck to his lips. I could feel his hands wrap under my thighs as he picked me up and pushed me into the wall. We then started kissing each other as if this were the last day on Earth we were both running out of breathe but neither one of us was willing to break the kiss. He then without breaking the kiss he trailed his lips under my jaw until he found my soft spot and I began to moan. He smiled against my jaw and kept going. I was about to take him right here and now until the pilot came on the speaker and said were fisten to be landing and to buckle our seatbelts. We both reluctantly pulled apart looking slightly dazed. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the seat. As soon as were in our seats and buckled up we resumed kissing until we landed.