i met this sexy,yet total jerk oh and did i forget to tell you i have to marry him(chapter 5)

**recap**

We finally arrived at the airport and just before we got on the plane, I fainted.

**end of recap**

Where am I? Why does it feel like I'm floating on air? What is that noise? Who is holding my hand? What wait somebody's holding my hand? At that thought I woke straight up. This gave me a major headache by the way. "Oh, you're awake thank god," somebody said. Wait, why does that voice sound so familiar? Oh, wait no I remember. That's my fiancé.

Don't you mean you're very, hot fiancé?

I mean he's okay, he's not that hot.

What, are you kidding me? He's hotter than the sun. You need to get your eyes checked because obviously you're not seeing this god right in front of your eyes. You need to admit that you like him and he's hot.

Fine, he's hot and I like him. So what? Fine, he's not just hot he's sexy, drop dead gorgeous, and any other words I might have forgotten. I admit it, I like Jacob!!!!

A little dramatic don't you think. All I wanted you to do was convince you and me that you like him. Not the whole world.

I'm sorry; I got a little too carried away.

A little, you went overboard.

Shut up, anyways why are you here?

I don't know. I'm out of here.

Thank goodness. "Hello, Abigail," "What, I'm back I was just thinking," I said. "Well you think pretty hard," Jacob said. "Yeah, so I've been told. What's up?" I said. "Well when we arrived at the airport you fainted, and you didn't wake up for 30 minutes. You had me worried," Jacob said. Aw, I had Jacob worried about me. He is such a sweet guy. "Um, Jacob why does it feel like were flying?" I asked. He grinned and said, "That's because we're on a private jet." Did he just say a private jet? No, way I think I'm going to be sick. "Abby whoa, chill out I'm here. I'll hold onto you the whole way there," he said. "Okay, thank you. When are we arriving exactly" I asked curiously. "Let's see its Monday right now so we will arrive in England on Wednesday," he said. "What are you? Prince of England," I said jokingly. "Well actually I am," he said seriously. My hot fiancé is Prince of England, say what? "Whoa hold on there I was only joking," I said. "Well, I was born in America, but my father however was prince. So, he left my mother and me to claim the throne as king. I have not seen my father since he has abandoned me until I get this letter that says I am prince and I must return to England to claim the throne as king. If I refuse I will die. Not only do I have to return to England, but I have to bring a girl back with me. That is where you come in. I chose you to be my bride," he said. "Why did you choose me? I mean don't get me wrong I'm glad you chose me, but there are prettier looking women than me that would be happy to be your fiancé. Not that I'm not happy that you're my fiancé," I said. He chuckled and said, "To me you're the most gorgeous girl I have ever laid eyes on. Everything you do makes me want you more. It's the way you flip your hair, the way you take care of yourself no matter what has or is happening, and the way you look when you get angry. To me you're more than just a pretty face." Oh my gosh I can't take it anymore. I have to kiss him. With that I crushed his lips to mine. Gosh, he tastes so good. He licked my lower lip begging for entrance. I gladly gave it to him. I moaned lightly from the feeling of electrical currents. Oh it feels so good to have his hand exploring my body. If somebody doesn't stop us were not going to be able to stop our selves. "Excuse me, but could I get you two something," the waitress said. "With that, we looked up. Both of us out of breathe. "No... we're... fine... but thank you... for... asking," I said out of breathe.

** That's the end of the chapter. First I would like to say that I'm sorry I haven't uploaded in a while. I've been really busy. **