Pain

Hey Just a heads up I just found out recently that the chapter uploaded before this one Arrangement was placed on private

So if you really want to read it you have to follow me. Trust me that chapters worth it;)

I've had you and you've had me

Now all that's left is pain

The overwhelming sadness of being used then abandon

*****************************

Loraine:

The ring was beyond perfection meaning I couldn't take my eyes off of it. Even when Bishop tenderly kissed my cheek then headed off to bed I was still downstairs admiring the ring, it was really beautiful I couldn't have imagined anything better. I should have known he was going to propose when Mrs Blackwell unexpectedly invited me to dinner on Bishops behalf; he wanted to marry me and I wasn't one to wait.

As soon as Bishop was up the stairs Mrs Blackwell and I began discussing the different types of wedding dates and we both decided why wait. I wanted Bishop all to myself so we would be getting married in a few weeks I wanted all the women out there to know that he was mine. It was only a plus that fall was around the corner so an autumn wedding was even better.

"Admiring your ring" a tempting voice chimed in and I glanced up already knowing it was none other than Colt who was leaning casually on the wall that led to the stairs. He looked exceptionally erotic in his button down black shirt that was open revealing that chiseled body that he knew tempted me. His hair was slicked back and he was drenched in sweat.

"Missed you at dinner" I said hoarsely and he shot me that wicked smile as he chuckled.

"Like I wanted to see my brother propose to a woman he could never have" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"What do you mean by that?" He came a little closer until he towered over me like a giant.

"We both know you couldn't give three fucks about Bishop, you only want what you can't have. I on the other hand have had you and I want another taste".

"Please Colt you don't own me. I'm not a whore and I'm not one of the servants your fucking. I am a lady and as of right now I'm a married lady" I said with confidence before moving away from him. In a flash he snatched me by my arm and had me pinned against the wall his body weighing heavily on mine. He was between my legs which didn't hesitate to wrap around his firm waist.

"Your not a lady Loraine your a whore but your my whore and when I want you. You better believe I'm going to have you...even after your married".

His lips slammed on mine devouring me in a mouth watering kiss that had me weak to his possession. He was right I did belong to him and for the moment I didn't care whether we were caught or not by anyone. I just wanted Colt's cock inside me again.

***********************

Bishop:

The rays from the morning sun cracked in through my curtains hitting my face. With a uneasy groan I tossed the covers onto my face to shield me from the powerful light but it didn't help at all. I grunted trying to sit up in bed but was hit with overwhelming wave of nauseous that had my stomach doing flips. I was going to be sick. Summoning up some strength that I had in my body I hurried over to the bathroom then vomited until I got every ounce of the liquor from last night out of my system.

I wiped my face groaning, flushing the toilet then collapsing near the shower. Shit! I knew I had drank too much but to have the worst hangover is not what I expected. My head was spinning, my mind was cluttered and my body was drenched in sweat; whatever happened last night was foggy to say the least. I remembered a servant bringing me drinks and before I knew I had four, after that I proposed to Loraine I shuddered then came upstairs where I opened my bottle of bourbon and had a few swigs from the bottle. After that the servant Nan entered and asked if I needed anything and I said......