Dinner

You don't want her, You want me
Take me, punish me do anything you want
I want you as much as you want me
*******************************
Zara:

His words replayed in my head like a bad song.

I'm damaged goods
Don't have feelings for me

It was difficult to get through my chores with Master Bishop swimming through my thoughts no matter what I did he was always there. I don't know why I went to check on him or why I had actually approached him but it was a sense of worry that made me need to check on him. I held myself back when he and Master Blair were talking but after they finished I needed to know how he was....out of curiosity.

He said don't have feelings for me.How can I not when you summon me to your room and you do those kinds of things that I've never felt before that make me shiver. How am I suppose to act? I don't know whether its lust or my own imagination but the way he stares at me hungrily and protectively it makes me feel things and as much I want to hate those feelings I can't deny that they are there.

Cora thankfully pulled me away from my thoughts to make us a quick snack. It was simple leftovers from the big breakfast but it was enough to sustain me hopefully for the rest of the day. While completing the rest of the assigned chores not once did my mind wander to Master Bishop. I really was worried about him but as much I should stay in my own place as a servant I couldn't help but be concerned.

What was I doing! I shouldn't be worried about him I should be trying to escape trying to go home yet here I was worried about my kidnapper. I must be stupid to think about him instead of my own self. I needed to escape to return and home and never look back. Hopefully tonight would be my chance to find a way out.
***************************

Bishop:

I was all ready regretting what was going to happen tonight. I was going to propose to an uptight woman who I could give two fucks about but its what needed to be done. As much as I loathed bending to my mothers rules to make her happy; I just had to do this even if the thought made me want to drink but I wouldn't I needed a clear head to get through tonight. I strode over toward the mirror fixing my suit for tonight.

It was a crisp black freshly ironed by one of the servants. I straightened my tie back into place then growled at myself. I was ready to sign my life all over to some uppity bitch. Why was I doing this? Because mother wanted it and I was too weak to say no.

The door to my room swung open and Blair came in dressed in a gray suit with a striped blue tie. His hair was untamed as he crossed over to me and patted my back.

"Ready to become a married man?" He laughed uproariously. I straightened myself once more, turned away from the mirror; grabbed the ring box and walked out not before saying.

"Go to hell Blair" I could hear his laughter from the hall as I walked out and towards the dining room for dinner. I knew he was right behind me but I didn't turn around all my focus was on tonight; I was going to propose whether I wanted to or not and I didn't want too.

The dining room was decorated with many velvet candles for tonight as if it were importance. Fresh bought silverware and plates were aligned along the table and music was playing softly. The servants who were serving us tonight were standing by the wall waiting for orders but as I scanned the girls I noticed Zara wasn't there. Where the hell was she? Wait why did I give a fuck she was nothing but a servant, nothing to me at all. Why should I care about her in fact I told her to stay away from me so actually I was getting what I wanted.

"She has chores in the vineyard if you were wondering" Blair whispered coming to stand next to me. I shot him a glare because he has answered what I was thinking and a part of me hadn't wanted to know yet there was a twinge of relief at least I knew where she was hopefully still with Cora.