Escaping Impel Down Pt 2

~ Echo's POV~

After a brief run in with Blackbeard we managed to make our way to the first floor. Ivankov and the crab man fell back to take care of Magellan and Crocodile had me tucked under his arm so I couldn't assist anyone with anything. When we managed to reach the exit the prisoners began to panic as they realized there were no ships to steal.

Jinbe made a big show of ripping one of the massive wooden doors off of its hinges and jumping into the water with it to commandeer one of the navy ships off in the distance. Crocodile and the man he released from the cell on level 4 jumped onto the massive door followed by a pirate who looked to be around Shanks' age with long tealish blue hair and a big red clown nose.

"You coming too, little demon?" Crocodile asked me curiously.

I couldn't help but smile, "I have my own way across." I stepped toward the edge of the dock and sucked in a big breath before shouting at the top of my lungs, "LINDA!"

Everyone stated at me as if I'd grown a second head before they began to panic as the calm water began to stir and a massive serpent sea king raised its head from the water with an earth shattering roar.

Upon seeing me Linda hissed with rage and turned her fierce gaze to the surrounding pirates. I held my hand up to stop her from rampaging. "I'm alright, Linda. These people helped me, so be nice please."

She nuzzled me gently before laying her head flat so I could climb atop her. When I turned my gaze to the pirates and revolutionaries they were all gaping at me.

"Did she just-?" One of Buggy's followers squeaked.

"Uh-Huh." Came the dazed reply of one of the revolutionaries.

I glanced in Crocodile's direction and saw him smirking, "As expected of a devil fruit cultivator."

"Come on Linda, we need a ship. Summon some friends." I readied myself for the upcoming battle.

Linda obliged with another roar that shook the entire structure of Impel Down. More giant sea kings began to stir from the water. No ordinary person could create devil fruits. Only a special bloodline could create and cultivate them and one had to have a connection with the sea to do so which is why the sea was a weakness to all devil fruit eaters, so the cultivators could maintain some sense of control and order. There were many manifestations, my father once said mine was unlike any he'd ever seen before. The beasts of the ocean depths were always at my disposal.

"Let's go!" I cheered as I sat atop Linda's head. The Sea Kings took off with Linda and I right behind them.

Jinbe and the others were quick to catch up to us as the navy opened fire. More sea beasts reared their heads amidst the navy ships and began sinking them left and right.

"Demon, control your beasts we need a ship!" Crocodile barked.

"They know that!" I snapped back in annoyance and leapt from Linda's head onto the nearest ship and began stringing up marines left and right in my wires and turned them against each other.

In no time at all, Crocodile, his comrade, Jinbe and I had a ship cleared for us to commandeer. Jinbe summoned a horde of whale sharks to help the others get to the boat. The energy hormone, Ivankov injected me helped with the pain, but I could still feel a dull ache in my body and slumped to the deck as we waited for the others.

"You alright, little demon?" Crocodile approached me.

"Just tired." I sighed as I closed my eyes from the harsh sunlight and allowed my mind to wander.