Teleportation

~Echo's POV~

After the old man from the marines left from his final visit with Ace, my heart fell as I saw tears falling freely down his freckled cheeks. He didn't want there to be a war for his sake. I inched to the edge of my cell, every move was agony. Without my wires to protect me, my body was quite fragile and I wasn't sure I could survive anymore torture.

"Ace?" I called his name softly.

He met my gaze, "What is it, Echo?"

"Will you help me?" I asked quietly, perhaps a distraction was just what he needed.

He threw me a curious look then looked to his bound hands. "Not sure I'll be of much help."

"Who do you want to see right now?" I could distract him and explore my haki all at once.

Ace offered me a small smile as he caught on to my plan. "My little brother Luffy."

I bit my lip at this. When I'd told him his brother was coming to rescue us he'd gotten upset and now I saw him on a Navy ship with a beautiful woman, one of the seven warlords of the sea, the pirate empress Boa Hancock. "You're just going to get mad again. Pick someone else."

Ace threw me a desperate look. "Is he alright?"

"He's fine." I sighed, "Currently eating more than his body weight in sea king meat."

Ace chuckled, "Sounds like him."

My stomach turned as I spotted the beautiful warlord conceal Luffy and step onto the deck of a navy ship. They were at Impel Down!

"Echo?" Ace called to me softly as I must have revealed something on my face.

Before I could answer my power began to run away with me again, I could see schools of Sea Kings in the calm belt, I saw a cute blonde boy around Ace's age sporting a top hat with goggles atop them with the leader of the revolutionary army, and many people from all over the world. My head began to pound and I quickly pressed the heels of my hands into my temples hoping to dull the visions.

Crocodile moved toward me ready to render me unconscious if my power began to overwhelm me again. I heard the pull of fabric as he prepared himself to hit me.

"Wait." I gasped as my vision suddenly led me to Sengoku's office. "Not yet." I panted softly, I could hear their plans. He was talking with the admirals and a few vice admirals informing them of a plan. They wanted to get the allied pirates to turn on the Whitebeard pirates and they were going to try to move up Ace's execution. My heart dropped to the pit of my stomach, they were going to execute him early! Hot tears clung to my cheeks as both the pain of what was revealed in my vision and the pain in my head overcame me.

Crocodile readied himself again and I held up a shaking hand to halt him as my vision faded to one of Whitebeards ships. They were underwater, their ships coated. It was a war council of sorts Whitebeard was gathered with his commanders and there were several den den mushi conferencing in others. There had to be something I could do, some way to warn them. I struggled to keep myself in the vision willing myself to stay. An odd sensation washed over me as it had once before in a vision with Ace, like I was part of the vision and not just a spectator.

Frantically I waved my arms hoping someone would look my way. I screamed Marco's name and froze as everyone turned in my direction. Whitebeard was staring with wide eyes and everyone else was gaping back at me.

In the back of my mind I could hear Crocodile and Ace shouting my name, but they were fading. Perhaps I was losing consciousness. The smell of the dank prison and the sounds of the others had completely disappeared and the smell of parchment, ink, and chalk permeated around me. That was odd, I'd imagine that's what the council room I'd stumbled into would smell like.

All my aches and pains caught up to me in my vision and I found myself falling to my knees and gasped as my knees collided with hard wood floor rather than the stone of my cell.

"Echo!" Marco shook himself out of his shock and raced forward catching me in his arms before I could fall face first to the floor.

"I'm here?!" I panicked, "How the hell is that even possible?" I squeaked as Marco swept me up.

"What happened to you?" Marco winced sympathetically as he took in my current bruised and broken appearance.

"They don't take rejection well." I attempted to joke but my ribs protested rather violently and I found myself racked with retching coughs. Blood bubbled in the back of my throat.

"Marco, take her to the infirmary." Whitebeard ordered.

"No! Wait!" I panicked as Marco headed for the door. "Sengoku is planning to move up Ace's execution."

"How do you know that?" Marco paled.

"I saw them just before I came here, he was talking to the admirals. They're going to try to turn the allied pirates against the Whitebeard pirates." I coughed and blanched as I noticed blood in the palm of my hand.

There was a chorus of shouts from the other Den Den Mushi, "They can certainly try, we'd never turn on Pops!"

"Thanks little one." Whitebeard gave me a nod before turning his gaze to Marco, "Infirmary."

Marco nodded and turned to leave again.

"No, I need to figure out how to get back." I groaned as I struggled uselessly to wiggle out of Marco's hold.

"Go back?!" Marco exclaimed, "You can't go back. Red Hair would kill me if I let you go back."

"I need to go back. The others are probably worried."

"Others?"

"Ace, Jinbe and Crocodile. I bet I sort of just vanished before their eyes." I continued resisting, not that it was hindering Marco in the slightest.

"Enough!" Whitebeard roared and I gasped as I felt a powerful influence wash over me and a familiar chill with it.

"No, don't!" I whimpered as I felt myself succumbing to the powerful influence. My body slumped against Marco as I fell into the welcoming darkness.