I DIDN'T HAVE TO ASK

Lucy's POV

I searched aimlessly, no clue where I was going. I finally maned up and pulled the knife out of my arm. The bandage I made was uncomfortable and it itched.

The night was still young with owls hooting though the air, everything felt ominous and alive.

Suddenly, a loud cry filled the forest. "Help!" The voice cried out. I grasped the knife I had pulled out of my shoulder tightly as I ran towards the pleads of help.

Wendy was sitting in the middle of me, Natsu, Erza, Grey, Happy, and anyone else that belongs to the guild. We were all dead.

I ran to comfort her, but I found my self ramming into some sort of barrier. "I'll keep her there forever." A voice whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. "No stop." I went to stab the robed man, but I stopped myself, he was he only one who could lift the bubble shielding Wendy from me. Tears spilled down my cheeks. The man added bodies to Wendy's bubble of torture. "Wendy!" I called out, but as I expected she couldn't hear me. I yelled it again, even though I knew she couldn't hear me, and it chipped me away piece by piece.

"Just let her go! What do you want from me?!" He smiled creepily. "My only goal is to torture you until your death bed." I put the knife to my neck, causing his eyes to widen. "So me committing suicide would ruin your plans right?" I said sobbing. "Lucy...if you die, I'll kill Wendy." He said with a repulsive smirk. I removed the knife from my neck and dropped it, along with falling on my knees. All I wanted was my friend back. That's all.

He laughed harder as I angrily sobbed on the ground. I took a leap from the ground and pushed myself into uncertainty. I darted for the man's throat. "I'll fucking kill you!" I shouted as he dodged my attack. I lunged for him again and he again, dodged me. I tried one last time and crashed onto the ground, just sobbing my eyes out.

His laugh only grew at my pain, I didn't know anyone could be so engrossed in cruelty. He was abusing magic, and I hated him to my core.

"Let Wendy go! I'll bow down to you and never go back to Fairy Tail! I'll kill myself! Whatever it takes! Just let her go!" The man paid no mind to me as he added bodies to the stack. They were starting to bury her. "Stop it!" I pleaded but I only earned a patronizing stare.

My eyes were fueled with hatred and disgust. I jumped up and ran at the man, full speed no sign of stopping. I grabbed him at his gut and slammed him onto the ground. I had my knife to his neck with him pushing it up, trying to save his own sorry ass. "I don't know who the hell you think you are! You aren't the pope! You don't decide my fate! I do!" His eyes were wide as his hand grew shaky. I managed past his hand and slit his throat. All the bodies disappeared which last time I killed him they didn't, so I now was certain he was dead.

Wendy looked up from the ground and saw me, just standing there covered in blood. Finally, we both ran towards each other and hugged each other tightly. She cried into my embrace as I battled my own tears. "Lucy." She said, her voice wavering in between sobs. I shook my head at the girl. "Words are nice, but they aren't needed here..." Wendy nodded her head, still supporting my breasts with the top of her blue little hair.

I smiled. She finally released her tightened squeeze around me and looked up at me with tears in her eyes. I grabbed her hand. "Come on, let's go back...together." She nodded at me and we both smiled.