WHEN ALL HOPE IS LOST

He laughed at me harder, my stomach felt like it was being puked up.

I threw up from crying so hard, it was all my fault and I couldn't fix what I had ruined. There was no hope for me, it's useless. I should just give up now.

I hung my head low, abashed. The man's laughter only seemed to grow as I threw up the last bit of fluids I had left in me. My body shook from anger and frustration, sorrow and guilt, pain and thirst. I clinched my eyes shut, wanting someone I couldn't quite pin point to come save me. Whoever he was, he was important to me, he was my hero and I needed him now.

I wanted to scream out his name, only I couldn't remember it. My head throbbed as I tried to think of my hero, but nothing came to my mind. Everything went black and white, it was hopeless.

But I wasn't about to give up.

I pulled harder on my chains, I pulled on them so hard they started to get embedded into my wrists. I felt my veins in my wrists swell up as I pushed onto them with cold steel.

I heard the ruthless man laugh even more distorted than before. As soon as he turned away, my chains broke as a free Lucy took my place. He must've noticed because his head snapped back so hard I thought it would fly off his shoulders.

For some strange reason, my hand was drawn to the belt wrapped tightly around my waste, but whatever I was searching for, wasn't there.

"Doll face? I have to kill you now." The psycho said as he lunged forward. Before he could make his move, I grabbed his wrist and threw him into a wall with tears angrily streaming down my face. "You'll pay for what you did to Wendy! I won't let you live." I said with a blinding rage.

I ran towards him and picked up the short man by the collar off his shirt. He gave me a sheepish look. "Calm-" I interrupted him by flinging him back into a wall. The sound of his bones cracking rang like music to my ears.

"You deserve death." I said in almost a robotic tone. His eyes widened as they fixed onto me, then he smirked. "Kill me, but you won't know who you are, or how to get out of here." I grabbed the gun he had so carelessly laid on the table. "Try me." I said. I pulled the trigger with no trace of regret, or remorse. He fell over, lifeless.

I looked over to a table. My gate keys! I grabbed them and strapped them onto my belt.

I walked around the room, searching for an exit. "Hello?" I blurted. "Somebody help!" I screamed as my voice echoed though out the ominous room.

I looked over at the child who's life had been taken so quickly. Tears swarmed my eyes, blocking my vision.

Hey Wendy, I'm sorry I couldn't save you. Maybe next time, friend.

I blinked away the tears. Come on! Get a hold of yourself woman. I breathed away the stress melting me. I focused closer to the task at hand and began mapping the room. I had no idea I could map, but I was grateful I had the talent to.

•\•:•/•

After mapping the entire room, I had finally found the exit. I opened the door with shaky hands, hoping it led to sunlight. But it didn't. It led to another dark room. The only difference was the stench of thousands of bodies covering the ground.

My eyebrows furrowed, I suddenly felt very, very...alone.

"Help me!" A familiar high pitched voice said. I raced around to match the voice with a face. "Anyone?! HELP- ah!" The person who belonged to the voice sounded as if they were in pain. "I'm coming!" I shouted back, running towards the unidentified voice. "Lucy?" The voice questioned. Lucy? That's me! That's my name!

Hot tears spilled down my cheeks. "Lucy of Fairy Tail." I quoted under my breath. The only issue with the quote was I didn't know who it belonged to.

A small light beamed into the darkness, a small blue figure stood shaking and frail. Happy! I ran over to Happy. He seemed to be stuck under some sort of structure. "Happy!" Happy's eyes watered. "Lucy! My tail!- urg! It's stuck." The shaky voice that sadly belonged to Happy told me. I moved the structure off the cat's tail, ignoring his wincing.

"Lucy! Thank you! Wait where's Wendy? I saw that mean man take her-" Happy was interrupted by tears vastly running down my face. "Lucy..." I pulled him into hug, crying my eyes out. "She- she's gone- it's my fault!" I sobbed into the blue exceed's shoulder. "I could've saved her! I'm so weak Happy! I'm the one who led him to her! I hurt Charle too! Happy?! I'm- horrible and...I deserve to be killed like her." I handed Happy the silver gun as my tears shimmered in the lighting. "Lucy. What about Natsu?" An intense pain shot my head as I fell over holding it in pain. "Ahhh!" I winced at the throbbing feeling only getting worse. I bit my lip, holding down my screams. "Lucy!" Happy ran over to me and grabbed my hand. "It's okay little buddy." I said with a smile as he held my hand with tiny tears rolling down his whiskers. I handed him my map. "It'll be mapped out like this." Happy frowned. "No! I'm not leaving without you Lucy!" He said in a firm voice. "I'll catch up, I just need to rest for a minute." Happy nodded and walked off a head of me.

I'm sorry for lying to you, but you can't die because of me too. How would Natsu take that?

••~••~•••~••~••
Budubumpapa I'm LOVIN it~
XD HOPED YA LIKED IT! MAKE SURE TO SUPPORT IT IF U DID ^^