THE SEAT GUARDIAN AND THE FORGOTTEN MEMORY

Natsu's POV

I was walking around the guild lazily, luckily Master Makarov realized he was a leader of a guild, or we all would've forgotten. Fairy Tail. It has such a nice ring to it, if I had forgotten my guild, I have no idea if I could continue living without a purpose.

I sat down at me and Happy's table. I couldn't quite pin point the reason my eyes always darted to the seat beside mine. For some reason, if anyone threatened to sit there, I found myself scaring them off.

What's missing, I can't forget it. Whatever this something is, it was very important to me. Damn me to hell! Oh wait, I forgot. I'm living in my own hell.

Happy ran off yesterday, he didn't even tell me where he was going. Something must've clicked because he said he had no time to explain but, when he brought her back, I'd understand.

I kept finding myself glancing at the seat beside me, expecting something or someone to be sitting there. I gulped down the lump forming in my throat and broke down into tears. It was so frustrating! It was on the tip of my tongue, but every time I got ready to remember I'd forget it all over again. So I cried like a baby, I know it was immature, but I couldn't help it.

Something was terribly missing, and I was getting to the bottom of it. Even if it meant searching the rest of my life looking for the gap in my heart. I was going to find it, or rather according to Happy, I was going to find her.

Lucy's POV

My headache kept getting worse when I tried to remember my memories of Natsu. It irked me, knowing that he was important, but not important enough to remember. I cried on the floor covering my ears. Whispers kept whispering horrible things about me and Natsu. The whispers told me that it was my fault Natsu was gone, it was my fault Wendy was dead, and it was my fault everyone forgot me. My Fault.

My headache throbbed as I prayed for the suffering to end. I wanted to go back! I wanted to go home.

Where did I go wrong? Why is this happening? Is this the doing of magic? And if it is, doesn't that make magic evil?

I'm hurt, I'm lost, and I'm forgotten. A forgotten memory. I give up. Nothing is worth this pain.

I reached for the gun scattered on the ground beside my head. I sat up, wincing at the sudden blood I now felt flowing around my head. I pointed the gun at the side of my head, fully aware of my actions.

Natsu's POV

My heart dropped to the pit of my stomach, something was off. I could smell it. Death was near and I didn't like it. It was linked with her and that's what really bothered me.

I jumped up from my seat, ignoring the thought that I was being reckless. I didn't care, whoever she was, she needed help and I wasn't going to neglect that.

•••
AYYYYYE ^^ so that's this chapter! It was short...sorry...ill make it up to u! Next chapter 3000 words! Promise. But it may take me a while...anyways bye!