Old Friends

Tobias's POV
Tris is home now and she's gonna make it seem as if she just didn't feel good so she doesn't get into trouble. I'm the troubled one. Tris's head is on my chest. I stroke her hair.
"Tri-" Someone says when the door opens. Three girls stand there with shocked expressions. They're all pretty, buy Tris is her own type of beautiful. The one who asked has dark blond hair and blue eyes.
"Who are you?" One of the brunettes says.
"Four. Her boyfriend. Could you please close the door. Wouldn't want her parents knowing I'm here," I tell them. The other brunette closes the door.
"I'm Raelee," says the blond.
"I'm Stephy," says the girl who asked who I was.
"And I'm Vanessa. You was one sexy ass motherfucker," says the one who closed the girl. I give her a small smile. "We're Tris's old friends. We were friends before she moved here. We all moved here and we wanted to see her, but she's asleep." Tris stirs.
"Give her a few minutes. She'll be awake," I tell them. Stephy leans against her dresser.
"So, what's your guys story?" She asks. I grin. I never give a full smile to anyone other than Tris.
"Tris and I were seated here on her first day at Divergent High. I, being he man whore I was at the time, tried running hand up her thigh and she slapped it away, while calling me a pervert. Because she was the only girl that ever turned me down, I hated her and she hated me for trying something with her. Over time things happened and here we are," I tell them, leaving out finding out about her depression and anxiety, and her trying to commit suicide.
"Have you two had sex?" Vanessa says. I can't help but laugh. Raelee looks at her as she's killed a puppy. Stephy just shakes her head.
"No. She wants to wait and I'm respecting that. Whenever she's ready it'll happen," I say.
"You lift?" Now I narrow my eyes at her. She shakes her head as a never mind.
"Yeah," I answer anyways with a wink. Her sighs. Tris gripes my sides. I look down at her. She's slowly opening bet enchanting eyes. "Luv, some of your friends want to see you, baby," I say. She nods and sits up. Once she see's who's here she jumps up. They all hug.
"You have a sexy boyfriend, Bea," Vanessa says. Tris let's out a nervous laugh.
"What are you guys doing here?" They tell her and they hug again. A voice booms from the door. I'm dead.