Beaton (see what I did there)

Tris's POV
while I'm asleep my phone stets going off. Tobias didn't come over tonight which was odd but it's okay. I pick up my phone and see that Tobias has left many texts and one missed phone call.
Tris's please come help me. I need your help!!!
That was all I needed to get up and start towards his house. He lives a little farther down the street so I can just walk. Or I could run. So I run.
When I get there, I climb the tree up to his room and the window is open. I slide through it and see Tobias on the floor, laying on his stomach, with while lashes all over his back.
"Tobias," I say. He groans. I see a medicine box on the counter in his bathroom and go to get it. Coming back, tears are streaming down his face due to the pain. Once I'm done, Tobias manages to get up and get to his bed. His teeth clench together as his back makes contact with the bed.
"It's okay to show your in pain you know, it's only me here," I tell him. He let's a few tears slip away.
"Please," he says. I make a confused expression. "Please, lay d-d-down with me-e," he says. It pains me to see him like this. I go over and lay down next to him. He flips over on his side and rests his head so on my stomach. I smile down at him.
I know eventually that I will end up falling asleep and I'll get in trouble by my parents. I don't care though. I did this to help someone. I've been brought up abnegation die to my parents being that and they've taught us to always out others before ourselves. Plus, I've never done anything wrong in my life except for staying up too late to finish a book. I love him and he's worth it.

AU: Poor Tobias. EVIL MARCUS YOU SON OF A B***H. HOW DARE YOU HURT OUR MAN TOBIAS!!! WATCH OUT BEFORE CRAZY FANGIRLS GETCHA. PLEASE COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS AND IDEAS FOR LATER CHAPTERS. BE BRAVE 🔪🔪🔪