Storms

Tris's  POV
    That night  I guess Four and I  just feel asleep on the couch.  I'm surprised that I told him everything. I can't help but look  at him. He doesn't look so mean and cold hearted in his sleep. 
     "Take a picture, it'll last longer," I hear him say. I  jump  at the sound of it.  A loud bang of thunder goes off and I stand up.
     "Come on," I tell him.  He stands and follows me into my room. The screen door isn't covered by the curtain so you  can see the lightening and rain cascading the sky. 
     "This doesn't scare you?" He asks with a grin. I shake my head.
     "No. I like storms. I find them comforting. They let me know that even the sky cries out in pain," I tell him.  He wraps his arm around my waist as we stare into each others eyes. His are beautiful. He leans in and kisses me.  I push him back.  "No."
     "Why not? You can't say you didn't just feel that!"
      Four's  POV
    She looks down at the ground. She felt it.  I mean in and kiss her.  No other kiss I have ever shared has felt like this to me.  I feel warm everywhere and I don't want it to end. 
     "Stop." She says as she pushes me away again. I sigh. 
     "We can't just ignore what we feel!" At least what I feel. 
     "You hate me. Besides, we're too different. You have friends that you hang out with, I'm on first name basis with the librarian. You are tough and muscular and perfect, any girl would kill to have you," she says.  I shake my hand and take her hands.  She tries taking them away but I'm grip is too strong.
      "But I only want you." Then she kisses me and my arms are around her.