31 » multi

iMessage between Elizabeth and Karsyn

Lover 💕:
Helllooo
Lizzzzzzzz

Foxy Mama:
well well well if it isn't the karsyn bennet
what is it that you require lovely?

Lover 💕:
sebastian won't answer my texts and I want food 😭😭

Foxy Mama:
Mhm I see your predicament
But what exactly does that have to do with me?

Lover 💕:
COME OONNN
We haven't had a girls day in forever!!!
Let's do something!

Foxy Mama:
I agree whole heartedly
Except that I don't know what you want us to do

Lover 💕:
The album comes out tonight

Foxy Mama:
Indeed

Lover 💕:
Let's go out or something and I'll show you some of my tracks

Foxy Mama:
I thought you told everyone they weren't allowed to listen to anything before the official release date???
Not even seb

Lover 💕:
I'll make an exception

Foxy Mama:
oooohh now you've got my attention
Where are we meeting?

≛ ≛ ≛

elizabetholsen: Look out world here we come 😎karsynbennet  762, 236 likes

karsynbennet
762, 236 likes

karsynbennet: we're the real otp elizabetholsen

anthonymackie: am i the only one who never gets invited?

chrisevans: join the club anthonymackie

≛ ≛ ≛

"So what's the deal, Kar?" Lizzie asked once the two of them were finally seated outside the coffee store, mug in one hand and the thick scent of coffee in their noses.

"What do you mean?" Karsyn wondered, sipping her drink like the question didn't have some kind of ulterior meaning.

"You know what I mean." Lizzie rolled her eyes, although the notion was unnoticeable behind her sunglasses. "You invited me out for coffee, bribing me with music, and you think that I'm just gonna pretend like there wasn't some kind of motive? Come on, Karsyn, I'm not stupid."

Karsyn smiled and swirled her mug, watching the pale brown liquid form a whirlpool inside. "I dunno. I just didn't want to be alone today."

"Is it Seb?" Lizzie asked. Resting her elbows against the table, Lizzie used her hands to push her glasses onto her head. "What did he do?"

"Nothing." Karsyn promised, shaking her head slightly. "It's not him it's... me, I guess. I've just been really confused lately."

"Confused how?"

Karsyn shrugged. "I just don't really know where we stand anymore. I mean we've been friends for so long and he just got out of a relationship, but there's something different now. Beyond all the flirting and stuff. There's..."

"I believe the term you're looking for is feelings, Karsyn." Elizabeth laughed lightly, "And I believe that someone's got a major case of the feels for Sebastian."

"No." Karsyn argued, "It's not feels it's-"

"Love? Obsession? Infatuation?" Elizabeth finished the sentence, fluttering her eyes dreamily. "Take your pick, Karsyn, the all mean the same thing."

Karsyn shook her head, unable to stop the soft laugh that bubbled past her lips. "You're an idiot."

"You love it."

"I don't know why I invited you."

"Because you need someone to help you discover the true meaning behind your desire." Elizabeth sighed, "Don't worry, lovely, you came to the right place. Some people like to call me the Love Doctor."

Karsyn rolled her eyes, "Nobody calls you that."

"Sure they do!" Lizzie argued, "Just not the people you hang out with."

"So will you help me or not?"

"Well duh."