10 » multi

Karsyn was already hidden beneath a heavy layer of blankets and pillows when Sebastian and Chris finally arrived. The pair had to use the Seb's spare key to get inside her house after almost fifteen minutes of futile knocking.

Karsyn was almost completely hidden from view under her pillow fortress, her laptop propped on her lap as she scrolled through thousands of photos of her and Theo. As soon as Sebastian saw what she was doing he closed the lid of her laptop, earning an angry glare from the brunette woman. "Sebastian I'm grieving." She pouted.

"Boo you've been grieving for three months." Seb pointed out, stealing her laptop off her and placing it on the cabinet beneath the TV. "And to be honest it's getting old. It's time to move on."

"We can take you out?" Chris offered, "Get you mind off it all?"

Karsyn only groaned exasperatedly and flipped onto her stomach, burying her face into her pillowy encasement. "All I want is to eat greasy food and cry." She mumbled into her pillow.

"I don't think so, Kar."

"Don't tell me how to live my life, dork."

Seb suddenly had the smaller woman over his shoulder, detangling her from her blanketed embrace. "Sebastian no!" The small woman protested, slamming her fist into his taught, unforgiving back. "Put me down you dork!"

"I won't let you waste yourself by sitting here, okay?" Sebastian told her, carrying her away from the lounge room and down the hallway. "So you're going to get dressed and Chris and I are taking you out, you got that?" Karsyn ignored him, wriggling in an unsuccessful attempt to get free.

Chris followed Sebastian into Karsyn's bed room, which looked like it had been torn apart by an angry bear, and watched as Seb purposely threw Karsyn down upon her mattress. The musician went limp, staring up at the blank ceiling. "Kar, come on. You can't wallow in self-pity forever." Chris sighed.

"Theo and I dated for three years." Karsyn muttered, "We got engaged."

"And then he cheated on you." Sebastian reminded her as he threw open the doors to her closet. "So, what will you be wearing? Or am I choosing your outfit?"

imsebastianstan: is it me or can you can almost see the regret in her eyes? karsynbennet727,225 likes

727,225 likes

karsynbennet: I'm regretting ever agreeing to leave my house with you imsebastianstan chrisevans

elizabetholsen: my friends having fun without me 😢