11 » report

THEO JONES AND KARSYN BENNET BACK ON?

That's right folks, could it possible that the Hollywood supercouple are back together?

It's common knowledge that musician Karsyn Bennet and actor Theo Jones split early this year due to "interfering schedules." But have the pair finally overcome their differences and gotten back together? A recent Instagram post seems to suggest so...

" But have the pair finally overcome their differences and gotten back together? A recent Instagram post seems to suggest so

If Theo and Karsyn are really over, why would the actor be referring to her as a "queen"?

Karsyn and Theo were together for more than three years before Jones finally popped the big question and brought happiness to our little shipper hearts. But the engagement lasted only two months before its untimely end in January this year.

Other reports have since surfaced alleging that Karsyn's "friendship" with actor Sebastian Stan was a tension point between the power-couple, with Karsyn remaining friends and even working with Stan in the new Marvel movie. But it would seem that nothing can keep apart Theo and Karsyn. So, is there light at the end of the tunnel for this marvellous couple, or is this just another name on Karsyn's stolen hearts list?

by E!News