25 » report

TROUBLE IN PARADISE?
is this the end of karbastian?

TROUBLE IN PARADISE?is this the end of karbastian?

That's right, readers. Following years of friendship and endless months of flirting the Marvel duo seem to have fallen out.

The problems started when Stan posted a picture of him and reporter Holly Miller on what seemed to be a 'date.' Most of the Marvel cast took an instant dislike to the blossoming couple, displaying their loyalty to the brunette musician who just can't seem to keep herself out of the tabloids.

Following numerous romantic posts by both Holly and Sebastian, Karsyn released an Instagram post which was not so discretely directed towards Stan, leaving many fans doubting whether or not the pair are on good terms.

Sebastian retaliated to the post with a comment calling Karsyn 'petty,' a comment similar to the various names used six months earlier during her drama with ex-fiancé Theo Jones.

A leaked phone conversation with an unnamed speaker showed Sebastian describing Karsyn as 'clingy,' even going so far as to say 'sometimes she's more drama than she's worth.' It seems to be clear now that Sebastian is done with playing the victim to the trail of chaos that Karsyn leaves everywhere she goes, but is Bennet done with him yet?

From here the fans can only be wondering one thing: is this the end of Sebastian Stan and Karsyn Bennet? Give us your thoughts on Twitter with the hashtag #theendofkarbastian

E!News

__________

a bit of a filler chapter but oh well. i promise that from here out there will be less holly and more karbastian.

also, what's your thoughts on the "leaked" phone call?