2. Flashback (pt. 1)

(A/N: for the flashbacks, I'm going to put the age Olivia is at the beginning of each one.)

~4 years old~

"Momma!" little four year old me called for mom. The house was spotless. "Hold on, Livy!" She called back.

I sat on the living room floor playing with my Barbie dolls. I had just turned four that week and I got new dolls. I was ecstatic.

"Okay what do you n-" She was cut off by the door flying open and my daddy stomping inside.

"Nicole! Get me a beer!" He shouted and sat back into the recliner.

"Hi daddy!" I got up, excited that daddy was home, and went to hug him.

He shoved me off and I hit my small head on the coffee table. "Brett! How could you!" My mommy yelled at daddy, getting close to his face.

He reached up and slapped her across the face. I let out a whimper and ran over to them.

"Don't hurt her daddy!" I yelled and hit my tiny fist on his arm.

He reached down and did the same to me as he did to mommy. The harsh impact of his hand threw me to the ground.

Mommy screamed and picked me up, taking me to my room and calming me down...

*

~7 years old~

I blocked out the loud music downstairs as I got my movie ready on the small laptop screen and turned off the water faucet.

I got into the tub and looked at the faint bruises on my skin. Daddy beating mommy, Nick and I had become a regular thing.

Fox and The Hound started playing when I heard someone trying to open the door. "Someone's in here!" My little voice calls.

The door knob kept rattling. "I said someone's in h-" I was cut off by the door opening and a man in a tuxedo came in.

"Hello." He smiled weirdly at me.

"Please leave..." I demand and sink into the water and bubbles to hide my naked body.

The clock by the mirror said 9:00 when he started to take off his clothes.

"What- what are you doing?" I asked with a shaky voice once he was undressed.

Without answering, he slid into the tub and put his thing in me. I tried screaming but he out his hand over my mouth.

Finally it was over and he got up and got dressed. "If you tell anyone, I'll fucking kill you." he threatened and left the bathroom.

The clock now said 9:07. It only lasted seven minutes, but it felt like a lifetime for me. I was too traumatized to move for the next two hours.

I drained out the water and washed my body multiple times. There was blood everywhere. I was shaking and crying the whole time.

Finally mommy came and got me out and put me to bed.

That night is when the nightmares started.

*