VII

its been like 10 years im sorry
-

I was packed already, somehow, when Jide stepped into the room. With nothing but a towel around his waist, my eyes peeled away from his body as he fully entered the room.

"Hey," He said simply glancing me up and down himself.

"Hi." I muttered back.
"I don't know if you started packing yet, but I would since we're leaving tonight."Jide said, with a small smile.

I nodded in response, "Okay, yeah." He nodded aswell, glancing around the slightly messy room once more before leaving again.

I put a few more things in my carry on, and went to my sidemen bookbag. I put a pair of headphones and a book, and a sweatshirt. When I finished, it was only 3:30, our flight leaving at 7.

I went downstairs to get food, seeing a smug Simon, whispering to Josh.

"Hi Vikky." Simon smiled cheekily. "Hi?" I replied, raising an eyebrow at him.

"What are you up to?"Josh asked as I opened the fridge door.

"Getting food before the flight, why?"Simon smirked, and glanced down at his phone and looked back up at me.

"You and Jideeee,"He sung out, making Josh roll his eyes.

"What do you mean?" I questioned, pulling out milk out of the fridge and closed it. I grabbed cereal from the cupboard and took a seat at the island.

"You two are so cute," Simon gushed. "Whatever," I grunted ignoring him and eating my cereal.

"Are you guys dating?"

"No, Si."

"Are you going to date?"

"No.. Simon..."

"Does JJ like you?"

"No."

"Do you like-"
"Simon," Josh interrupted, shoving his side. "Leave the poor boy alone." He sighed to the tall blonde who grinned to Vik.

"Well, if you ever want to admit your love for Jidey, then tell me!" Simon exclaimed finally, with a cheeky smile.

"Whos love for who?" JJ's voice asked. We all turned to see him standing in the door, his eyebrow raised.

"Nothing Jide." I shook my head, and continued to eat my food. "Whatever you say Vik." He said walking past me.
"What time do you think you're gonna leave for the airport?" Simon asked, tapping at something on his phone.

"Soon. An hour. That okay with you Vik?" JJ turned to glance back at Vik who nodded. "That's fine Jide."

"Soooo cute!" Josh said sarcastically, mocking Simon.
"Hey! They are!" Simon sighed dramatically. "Why does no one ship this?!"

"Personally, I ship Ksimon." Josh teased Simon who rolled his eyes in response. "Never," JJ giggled and I looked down.

I stood and rinsed my bowl and put it in the sink.
"I'm gonna chill in my room for a bit, tell me when you're ready to leave JJ." I said simply, and walked up stairs.

"Did I do something?" Simon's voice asked from the kitchen.

-
i apologize for being the laziest human being ever hahahah xoxox!