I

Vikk

"Okay guys, I'm going to bed I think." I spoke into my mic, quietly, clicking out of the minecraft server, and disconnected, watching the pixelated screen disappear quickly from before me.

"Good," Preston said, as Mitch chuckled into the mic.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I questioned, furrowing my eyebrows.
"You, don't sleep a lot, I worry about you and your sleep schedule." Preston explained, shuffling around.

"I'm fine really," I assured him, glancing at my bed from the corner of my eye.

"Stop lying to me and yourself Vikk. Go to bed." Preston said finally, logging off skype with the familiar sound.

"He's right Vikk. I hope you sleep well bro," Mitch's deep voice says from the computer.
"Thanks Mitch, love you, goodnight."

"I love you too bro, goodnight!" Mitch's sweet voice cheered from the other end, and the familiar Skype sound repeated for the final
time, my screen turning a white instead of the dark
blue.

My eyes felt insanely heavy, and I yawned, turning on my phone from beside my keyboard, and pressed the home button to check the time.

6:34 AM.

My face fell in disappointment, shaking my head in shame.

I hated sleeping at this time, just to make my videos. But I needed to, I can't disappoint my fans.

I turned off my phone, and stood from my chair, my legs feeling weak.

I struggled to keep my eyes open as I slowly stumbled to my bed, sat in the corner of my room.
I flopped down into it, my face going into the soft duvet.

I sighed in happiness, crawling up slightly, slipping under the warm covers.
I leaned over, plugging my phone in. I flipped over onto my other side, cuddling into the blanket and drifting off to sleep.

-

When I woke up, I immediately turned to my side and checked the time.

3:03 PM

I instantly felt a wave of sadness wash over me. It was so late in the day, and a video was supposed to be up on my gaming channel by now that I hadn't even edited yet.

Anxiety piled on top of me, my stomach dropping.
I sat up, looking around my room for some reason, maybe hoping that it was a dream and I did upload.

"Hey Vikk," JJ's familiar voice rang out, he standing in the door way, hand still on the door knob.

He raised an eyebrow on the look on my face. "What's wrong?"

"I- I," I tried to speak, but nothing came out. I looked towards Jide hoping he would just know.

"Are you okay Vikk?" He asked, slowly stepping into the cold room.

"I, I didn't upload!" I suddenly wailed, my eyes filling with tears.

His eyebrow's furrowed, sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Vikk, you don't need to cry about it, it's fine, your fans don't care if you take a break."JJ told me, giving me a small smile.

A few tears slipped, and I croaked out, "But, they'll be disappointed."

"No, they won't be disappointed if you take a well needed break." Jide says, leaning forward and wiping the few tears that stained my cheeks with his thumb.

"I'm sorry for getting all emotional, I'm just really tired right now-"

"Then sleep," JJ deadpanned, laughing a little.

"I can't I have to edit, and upload and then I have to record more videos-" I babbled on and on feeling the tears coming back from all the stress.

JJ simply shook his head, and crawled into the bed next to me.
"W-what are you doing?" I stuttered, as he put his body under the blankets.

"Sleeping with you, duh." JJ said, like it was obvious.

"I-"

"Just shut up," JJ muttered, pulling me close to him.

"Uh-" I tried to say but JJ only shushed me.

"Just sleep asswipe."

And then I fell asleep in Jide's arm that day.

It honestly felt unreal, it being JJ.

The one who usually makes fun of me, I honestly wondered to myself in the past few months if he really liked me.

I wondered if this right now, being in his arms with his warm body was just a joke on me, just to make me embarrassed.

Soft snores interrupted my thoughts, making me smile.

Might as well sleep, there was no way I was getting out of JJ's death grip anyways.

So I slumped down, my head against Jide's chest, the comfort overwhelming me on how right it felt.