Chapter 19~ Half Sisters and Snuggles?

~Rockett~

~Rockett~

Once Silver and I got back to our small room in the center I flopped my gangly body onto one of the spongy beds and I let out a loud sigh of relief. Silver shortly entered the room with a smirk on his face. “Really?” He chuckled lightly.

“Hey. Don’t blame me! I’m tired!” I yawned a bit; today has been a stressful day. With that stupid smirk on his face, he rolled his eyes playfully. “Yeah, yeah, yeah!” He waved me off and walked into the bathroom. I heard the shower turn on, and Silver step in. I looked up at the ceiling and thought to myself.

For some reason, I couldn’t get my mind off of Midnight; something about her just seems so familiar to me, but I just can’t put my finger on it. I sighed, and let my eyes flutter shut.

When I opened my eyes, I wasn’t in my bed at the pokemon center, I was deserted in an unknown forest. I decided to hike forward, but something caught my attention. It wasn’t a sight, but a sound. Two very familiar voices were coming from behind me. I was intrigued so I decided to follow the voices.

I turned around and made my way to the edge of a small clearing. I crouched down in between a tree and a bush. It was a good fit, snug enough to stay hidden as I watch what was playing out in front of me.

I looked at the male and gasped. It was my uncle, my crazy uncle whom killed my mother all those years ago. I still don’t understand why he did it; she was such a good person. I plastered a scowl on my face and readied myself to attack, but I stopped when a familiar looking woman ran into the arms of my uncle.

Her dark brown hair had a sweet pixie cut style to it, it suited her nicely as it framed her delicate face. I scanned her face some more when I noticed her eyes. One was a warm cinnamon brown, while the other was a bright electric blue. I scanned the woman up and down, she had a fairly petit body type aside from the small baby bump poking out from her stomach. I never knew my uncle had a baby…

I watched as the two grabbed a hold of each other’s hands and began to walk away. Quickly, I emerged from my hiding space and followed the couple. I ran through the forest reaching the edge faster than I had expected. A small static noise buzzed through my ears as I ran out past the edge. I let my mouth gape open for a small moment. I was inside of a hospital room. How I got here beats me. The same woman was laying in the small hospital cot with a thin layer of sweat on her delicate face and she was panting quite loudly.