Chapter 7~ Cravings to Destroy.

Destroy. Destroy. Destroy.

Blackness is all I can see. I feel light: as if i'm floating on a cloud, weightless even. My stomach is churning, sending a familiar nauseous feeling through out my body.

A tingling sensation has started to form. First through my toes, then feet, and legs. Soon my upper body will be consumed by this tingling feeling.

Destroy.

No, I can't give in, this can't be happening. Not now of all times. 

The tingling continues to consume my body, and the sickness I once felt is now a welcoming sensation. I don't know how, but it's getting darker. The once pitch black, has mow become a complete darkness. Nothing can be seen, heck, I can't even see my own body.

My arms, and upper torso are tingling like crazy. Shake it off, you've done this before, Hailey. Concentrate on good things. Like your pokemon, mango's, music... Silver..

At the thought of his name, the sensation stopped momentarily.Only problem is this time, the craving is too strong. My family's legacy is coming back to haunt me.. I'm becoming one with the destruction, the need to kill, to destroy... 

Keep yourself together...

Destroy. Destroy. Destroy.

The sensation is stronger than it has ever been before. I've always been able to controll it.. But this time I can't..

DESTROY.

It's flooding my mind now, I can't control it. My whole body is shaking with this feeling! I need to wreck havoc. The once dark scene is fading, becoming lighter and lighter. As it becomes light I can feel myself slipping away, giving into the part of myself I keep locked in the shadows.

I feel heavy now, as if i'm falling. Falling into the temptation.

___________________

~Silver~

I woke up shivering, like usual. It's always cold in the mornings. I pushed the thin blankets off with my feet, and sat up slowly. I stretched, arching my back until I heard the crack. I stood up from my sitting position and walked out of my room.

I looked at the closed door to my left. Should I do it? I sighed, and walked across the hall. Hesitating at the door, I poked my head in only to see Rockett snoring away with a leg and an arm dangling over the edge of the bed. She was snoring, and drooling. I laughed at the image infront of me. She looked so cute.. Wait, hold up there. She does NOT look cute. 

I moved my eyes from her, and onto her ghost pokemon snoring almost as loud as their trainer was. My eyes hovered over her new companion, the duskull from last night... Last night really was a piss off. After she ran into that doctor, she looked so scared.. Then, for some reason she took off. She claims it was because she saw this duskull sending her an image, but I really doubt that. Theres something going on with her, and I need to find out what. 

Last night, I was actually really worried about her.. I went looking for her and every thing, but I found nothing. So I gave up, and brought her things back to the cabin. Why was I so worried about her, I've only known her for a few days. I'll have to talk to Blue about this later. She'll help me understand whats going on. 

Blue is like a big sister to me. She's been there for me since all of that Masked Man bull shit when we were little. She's the only one that I can truely trust. I mean, I can trust Gold, Silver, and all of the other dex holders, but... It's just not the same. They know my story and stuff, but I just can't trust them as much...