21 - Beach

Ana's POV
"Morning." I answered to Neymar as he stood up.

"We'll go to the beach today. Do you want to join?" I asked nervously.

"No thanks." He mumbled and went into the bathroom.

After he came out, I went in and when I came out, he was already in his practice clothes.

"You have practice this early?"

"No, just to be prepared."

"Unlogical." I mumbled.

"What?"

"Nothing?"

"No just tell it! What did you say? I really didn't hear."

"Nothing!" I snapped.

He cocked his eyebrows and laid on the sofa.

Then I felt my phone buzzing. I looked at it and saw a message from Lucy.

L: Bring food if you have. Gracias por todos!❤️❤️

Me: Sure🙄👍🏻

"You said you'll go with the squad. Who is in the squad?" I heard Neymar ask and looked up at him. And saw him staring at me.

"Some old friends."

"Who?"

"Why do you want to know so much!?"

"I'm just wondering."

"Kara, Lucy, Paulo, Marco and Oscar."

"So much boys." He mumbled.

"What about it? Why do you care that much? I told you to come but you rejected."

"It's okay, it's just that..."

"You're jealous?" I asked softly and smirked.

"No! I'm not jealous."

"Okay, then I'll also joins them. They're gonna go clubbing at 10."

"No! Okay I am."

"You are jealous?"

He didn't answer but nodded slowly.

I smiled and went to prepare the foods they want from me.

"You sure you don't want to join?" I ansked once again.

"Pretty sure." He mumbled and took one whole bread from my grip and ate it.

>>

"Slower than a turtle." Kara rolled her eyes as I sat in the back seat of Lucy's car. Then put my purse next to me and turned to Kara.

"Sorry, you told me to bring the food last minute." I said as Lucy started to drive, "So, where are we heading?" I asked as Lucy started to drive.

"Beach." They said at the and time.

"Great." I mumbled and leaned back.

"Why did you come late?" Kara asked turning to me. She smirked and turned back to the front.

"Boyfriend stuff?" Lucy smirked form the mirror.

"Yup." I said and pursed my lips.

We arrived to a really beautiful beach -private beach- and it got me by surprise since Oscar wouldn't come to private places because he doesn't like it, although that, Lucy bought us here, knowing Oscar won't stop complaining.