15 - São Paulo

Sometimes different decisions is cool to make...

Ana's POV
I woke up by Gerard's moving next to me.

"You're awake?" I whispered.

"No." Gerard answered with his morning voice and I chuckled. His grip tightened.

"I don't want to leave." I mumbled.

Then my phone buzzed on the nightstand. I grabbed it and saw Neymar tagged me on a picture. I opened the pic and smiled at the picture.

Caption; Next stop— São Paulo w/ amor de mi vida @anapique ❤️❤️ I already miss you

Caption; Next stop— São Paulo w/ amor de mi vida @anapique ❤️❤️ I already miss you...that innocent Geri style cheeky smile😂🙈😍💖

I commented,

"This smile just exists, when I'm with you...special for you❤️❤️"

"GOALS!❤️😍" almost everyone commented.

After I really woke, up, I did my quick morning routine, then grabbed my suitcase hugged everyone and wished good luck to Gerard as I made my way down to the lobby.

"Hi Anno-" Bartra said but stopped when he saw the suitcase.

"Wait, are you leaving?" Melissa said. Then Jordi and Romarey came.

"yeah" I answered.

"Where?" Jordi said.

"São Paulo, with Neymar."

"Oh, okay. Have nice a time there." Romarey said as each of them hugged me goodbye.

Just when I walked out, I saw Neymar's car parking and quickly got to his car.

"Hi dochinha, ready?"he asked and I nodded.

"Yeah" I said as he leaned and kissed my cheek.

"It's been just some hours but I missed you." Neymar said and wrapped his arms around me.

"Okay, I miss you too, Mars. But not now, we have to go, right?" I pecked his lips as I let go of his grip and sat in the passenger seat.

After Neymar put the suitcase in the car trunk, he sat on the driver seat and started to drive.

"So, you're excited?!" Neymar asked after opening some Brazilian music.

"Yeah, pretty much." I chuckled.

*Airport*
"São Paulo plane is going to fly after 20 minutes. Please, all passengers to the plane."