11 - Be Mine?

NeymAna love...

Neymar's POV
We sat inside an ice cream place.
I bought in lemon taste and Ana bought in chocolate taste.

Okay! Neymar! Now or never! You'll ask her while she's eating and then... we'll wait for the answer. Come on, you can do it!

"Uhm..A-Ana?"

She looked up at me and I smiled at her beauty.

No, I can't!

"Eh, where's the necklace?"  I changed my mind, why!?

Stupid Ney!

"In the purse."

"Take it out."

She opened her purse and pulled out the plastic bag.

"Here? Why?"

"Put it on."

"Huh?"

"Put it on. Or let me." I stood up as she gave it to me. I liked it, and I'm pretty sure that she loves it. Because it has a football on it.

She pulled her hairs up and I put the necklace around her neck.

"You look beautiful." I said as I sat down back on my seat. Godness she's pretty.

She looked at it and then smiled at me.

"Thanks, for paying for it."

"Accept it as a gift." She chuckled and continued to eat her ice cream.

Now Neymar, now!

"Ana?"

"What?" She rolled her eyes playfully.

"I-I know it didn't even pass one month since I met you but in this time we had, I got to know you and I'm glad I did."
She stopped eating and looked at me with a confused expression.

She nodded which meant I should continue. I guess. And so did I.

"I mean, uh. In the  time we've know each other, I have f-fallen for you. I don't know how you feel but I felt like asking. Do-do you want to be called mine by me, Uhm...be my girlfriend?" I bit my lip, waiting for her answer while looking at her.

"Mars..." She looked at me and I felt like she was going to say 'yes' because she didn't say NEYMAR! Thank god!

"I don't know-"

"You can think about it. But know that i really have feelings for you. I know it has just passed 3 weeks but still. I- Uhm. Yeah we? I-I can repeat if you want-"

"Neymar..."

"Let me repeat it slower-"

"I'll be your girlfriend"

"Yeah, you didn't understand so let m—wait, what?"

She laughed,