7 - Team Dinner

A man who loves crazily, daydreams a lot...

Ana's POV
I did my light makeup and got out of the room.

"Are you done An-" Gerard said but stopped after I walked down the stairs

"Wow, you look so pretty girl!" Gerard said and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.
"Thanks bro. You also look pretty handsome"
"Gracias, come on" he said and Milan ran to us.
"Papi, when are you coming back?! I want watching Chelsea match" Milan said and Gerard laughed as he picked his son up.
"I'll try to come early buddy, ok?!" Gerard said and kissed his cheek.
"Bye" Milan said as he got off.
"Uuu so the siblings are ready" Shakira said as she got down the stairs.
"Wow, holy godness! Do I see a queen or a princess?"
"I don't know, What do you see?"
"Shakira Mebarak" Gerard said and kissed Her.
"We should get going" I cleared my throat.
"Come here Milanito!"nelly said as we walked out of the house.

*After we arrived*
"We're here" Gerard said and parked the car.
"Oh holy godness! This place is gorgeous" I mumbled.
"I'm so lucky" Gerard said as he walked in between me and Shak.
"Why?" Shak said.
" I have two princesses with me, and both are my worlds, everything's"
"Wait! Stop!" I suddenly said and pulled my phone out. Then I gave the phone to Gerard who was in the middle and opened the front camera.
"Selfie? Huh?" Gerard said laughing and took some pictures like that.
"Wow, so beautiful" I said and walked while looking at my phone. There was paparazzis again so I walked pass them after the couple Piqué.
I posted the picture in Instagram with the caption.
"On our way to Barça squad dinner, w/ Piqué couple...❤️"
We got in and I didn't even realize that the paparazzis were there. Like Neymar said, you get use to it.
"Gerard!" Someone yelled from the other side of the restaurant. I turned to the voice and saw Leo waving.
We came to the huge table and saw whole Barça team with the wags chatting.
"Hi Anno!" Leo said loudly and hugged me really tightly.
"H-I Leo! I c-can't breath!" I said while I couldn't breath of the hug.
"Oh, sorry" he pulled apart and smiled.
"It's just Ana, Leo. Why do you like her so much!?" Gerard laughed and took a seat next to Shak, wich is empty. Shakira greeted the others and sat between Geri and Elena as well and I was still standing with Leo next to me. I gazed the whole table while Leo sat down on his spot. I still gazed the table and then was cut by Anto.
"Girl, sit here" she said and pulled the chair wich was empty. I sat there and Anto leaned closer to me.
"You're looking after him?" She whispered.
"Who? No I'm not"
"How do you know who I'm talking about?!" She said and smirked.
"I don't- how do you catch me always like this!?" I said and laughed.
"You know I'm serious" she said and raised an eyebrow.
"Oh, uhm"
"Were you gazing after, Neymar" she whispered his name.
"No, no. I'm- I don't even like him"
"Your eyes doesn't say so"
"Anto, please. It's not the right place to talk about. And I said it thousands times, I don't like him in that way."
"Mmhm"
"Anto!" I whined "It's not that I'm wondering in that way, but. Do you know. Where he is?" Mother of two cute sons and one crazy husband, laughed at me.
"Anto!" I whined, again.
"No, I don't know. But I'm sure, he'll come."
"Well, he better comes" I mumbled and turned my my head towards the outdoor.
"Who better come?" I heard Gerard and turned to him.
"No one. I'm just thinking about random stuff."
"Ok" he said unsurely.
Gerard sat across me. In in front of me was empty. Anto sat next to me.
"Hey. It's a pleasure to have you all here and-" Luis Enrique was going to start his speech again but Rafinha didnt let.
"Neymar isn't here yet" he said loudly.
"Oh, again. Ok, call him. If he's not here in 5 minutes...too bad for him"
Luis said and sat down. I turned again to the outdoor far away from our table.
Then I saw that handsome guy, he is here. I smiled and he saw me while he did the same.
"Hi bro! Finally!" Dani stood up and did a bro hug with Neymar.
"Hi!" He said and sat on the spot where it is empty, in front of me "Am I late again?" He said quietly to me.
"Yeah" I answered and Luis Enrique stood up again.
"Ok, thanks Neymar for coming late again. I'm going to say, we have done one more season with you guys. With Arda and Aleix joining us. So I want to thank you for your supporting each other. And good luck with everyone on the World Cup."
We sat and everyone ordered what they want to eat.
"I'll just use the toilet" I said to Anto and stood up.
"Ney...that's a message to you." I heard anto whisper and winked at him. Since I'm sitting between them.
"O-Kay."
"Wait a little." I heard Shak say then didn't hear anything.
I just walked away and came in front of the bathroom door.
"You look so beautiful" I turned to see that handsome, hot and Brazilian.
"Thanks, you too" I said nervously. He looked confused at me "I'm sorry, I mean handsome" he chuckled.