Zak's Museum (Billy x Reader)

You gulped as you looked over at all the dolls staring into your soul. It made you regret teasing Zak about his fear of dolls. In fact, coming in here alone was an awful idea. You backed up slowly to the the door, feeling like you shouldn't take your eyes off them. You screamed when someone grabbed your waist and spun you. "Oh my god!" You yelled. You swore it was Aaron scaring you cause he's a dick but the attacker set you down and kissed the side of your neck.

"There you are!" Billy yelled. You tried to pry his arms off you.

"You're such a jerk! Let go!" You yelled with a bit of laughter.

"I had to!" He said laughing. Zak came into the room.

"What the hell is going on?" He asked, crossing his arms. Billy slowly let go of you. You awkwardly played with your fingers.

"I scared (Y/N)." Billy said. You nodded.

"Don't fool around in here." Zak demanded. You both nodded.

"Sorry." You said. You looked over at Billy.

"Yeah sorry." Billy said. Zak nodded a bit and walked off. You and Billy looked at each other and laughed a bit.

"Can we go to a different room?" You asked. Billy nodded.

"Sure." He said. He took your hand and you went both went to the room you hated the most. The chair sat in the middle of the room. You shivered at the thought all the patients who suffered in this chair. "Wanna sit in it?"

"No way in hell." You said. Billy laughed.

"His van is just behind that door." He whispered in your ear. "I'll find you 20 bucks to go inside it."

"Fuck off." You said walking out of the room. He followed behind.

"You're a coward." He said. You flipped him off.

*****
Focusing on helping Zak with the museum, you wiped down the front counter. You yelped when a old doll landing on the counter. You looked up to see Aaron covering his mouth to hide his laughter. Billy stood next to him, not hiding the smile at all. "Knock it off! Where did you get this?! The doll room?!" You asked frantically. They shook there head.

"Bought it at an antique store to scare you." Aaron said.

"It's hard to resist. You're basically working here and you get scared easily. It works out." Billy said.

"I'm so glad I married you." You said sarcastically. He smiled.

"Me too." He said.

"Get lost or help Zak." You said. Aaron and Billy sighed.

"Someone is becoming boring."Aaron mumbled walking away. Billy laughed while you shook your head. Billy leaned over the counter a bit.

"I'm sorry." He said. You sighed.

"It's alright. I know you're having fun." You said.

"I'll focus on helping Zak out instead of goofing off." He said. You raised your eyebrow.

"Really?" You asked. He nodded. You smiled and kissed him. "Thank you."

"No problem. I'll save it for home." He said.

"No that's not what-"

"Coming Zak!" Billy yelled. You face palmed.

"Billy." You groaned. He smiled and ran off into the museum.