GhostBusters (Jay x Reader)

You walked into your apartment with a hand full of groceries. You looked over at your tv that was on. "I don't remember leaving the tv on...." You mumbled.

"Hi I'm Zak Bagans." The man on the tv said. "Me, and my partners Aaron Goodwin, Billy Tolley and Jay Wasley are here for all your paranormal needs!"

"Hm interesting." You mumbled. You started to put away your food.

"Dial the number below to hire the Ghost Busters." They all said. You heard some shaking. You wrinkled your brow and looked around the kitchen. All of your drawers and cabinets were shaking.

"Wh-What the hell?!" You yelled. Every thing flew open causing you to scream. You panicked and noticed a black smoke coming from under the door. You looked at the door and slowly inched closer. You opened the door and saw a black figure. You took a few deep breaths. It let out a demonic growl which made you scream even more. You quickly ran out of your apartment still screaming.

****

"This is it." You said to yourself. You walked into the Ghostbusters building and looked for some one. You then noticed a woman sitting at a desk. "Excuse me miss, I need to talk to someone about my ghost problem but I didn't make an appointment." Suddenly a man was by your side.

"Hello ma'am the names Jay Wasley. Come back and we'll discus your problems." He said. He lead you to the back room. "We have our first client!" He announced to the other man.

"Take a seat Miss." Aaron said. You pulled out the chair and took a seat. Billy started to attached these pads with wires on your forehead.

"What's all this?" You asked.

"Lie detectors to make sure you tell the the truth." He said. You nodded.

"What did you see?" Zak asked.

"I was putting food away when the cabinets and drawers started to open up! Then some black smoke came out from under my bedroom door. When I opened it, some freaky demon thing was inside. It growled at me! I haven't been back to my apartment in three days!" You said. They all nodded.

"According to this she's telling the truth...or she thinks she is." Billy said. He removed the wires form your forehead.

"I am!" You yelled.

"Don't worry I'll go to her apartment and check her out...I mean check the place out." Jay said. You stared at him confused.

"Well then let go." You said.

****

Jay looked around your apartment. "Is this the bedroom?" Jay asked. You nodded.

"That's where it happened." You said. He opened the door and moved the machine in his hand around the room. "Not much usually happens in that room." You said. Jay smirked a bit.

"Bummer." He said. He sighed and shut the door. "There's no hell demon in here."

"But, I saw it!" You yelled. He shook his head.

"I'm sorry there nothing. But how about I come back Friday atttt 9?" He asked.

"That's sounds great." You said.

"Awesome it's a date!" He said.

"No it's not." You said. You lead him out of your apartment and into the hall.

"Awesome. I got a date." He said, skipping down the hall.

*****

"Mom, I have to go I have a date." You said.