Cookies (Nick x Reader)

You were fast asleep in your bed when I heard a knock on the door. You groaned. You needed your rest for the up coming investigation. You sat up and went to the door. When you opened it, Nick had a plate of cookie, Aaron was red faced with a camera in his hand and a huge smile on his face, Zak was there eating away at a cookie and Billy was near them all with a cookie in his hand. "What's wrong?" You asked. Nick brought the cookies closer to you.

"Would you like a cookie sweetie?" He asked. Aaron burst into a fit of laughter.

"What did you do to them?" You asked.

"Nothing Aaron is just laughing cause he's weird. I mean look Zak and Billy are eating them." Nick said. Billy nodded since his mouth was full of cookie.

"Okkk." You said suspiciously. You took one and took a bite. They were really good.

"Come with us." Nick said. You looked at him confused but he ignored your glare and walked down the hall. You sighed and grabbed your room key.

"Where are we going?" You asked. Zak shrugged. You shook your head. Nick stopped and turned to Aaron's camera.

"We're delivering cookies to everyone." He said. Aaron burst into another burst of laughter as Nick placed a cookie near Aaron's door.

"That's my room." He said.

"Are you ok Aaron?" You asked. He shook his head while still was in his fit of laughter.

"Yeah I don't know why he's laughing so hard." Nick said. You laughed.

"He's a freak." Zak said. You nodded in agreement. Zak managed to convince Nick not to continue on with his special delivery, but once you and Nick brought the guys back to their rooms, Nick started to dropping cookies in front of people's door. You laughed.

"Nick come on." You whispered.

"No way." He said.

"You told Zak you wouldn't do this." You said. He scoffed.

"Who cares what Zak says." He said. You rolled your eyes and walked towards your room. He quickly grabbed your arm. He said nothing but kissed you.

"Nick-" When you stopped him, he pulled you back and kissed you again. You rolled your eyes.

"Sorry what's up?" He asked with a slight grin.

"Are you like high or drunk or something?" You asked.

"A little sleep deprived that's all." He said. You laughed.

"Well it's time for you to get some sleep." You said. You grabbed his hand that wasn't holding the plate and lead him to his room.

"But the cookies...." He said.

"We'll eat them tomorrow, now where's your key?" You asked. A smile slowly appeared on his face.

"It's in my room." He said. You sighed.

"God damn it Nick. It's like 1 am we can't get a locksmith at this time." You said. He shrugged.

"I'll just stay with you." He said. He walked to your room. You shook your head and followed.

"Fine. I guess." You mumbled. You took out your room key and unlocked the door. When you opened the door, he put the cookies on the table and laid on the bed.

"Thanks (Y/N)." He said. You smiled and laid next to him.

"No problem." You said. You kissed him. He smiled and wrapped his arm around you.