Vampires (Zak x Reader)

"Thank you so much for coming." Zak said to you for the hundredth time. You smiled at him.

"You're welcome." You said. Zak has asked you since you guys met a week ago to come hunting with him and his friends. You were a little bit nervous since Zak seemed a bit odd. He stared at you in a weird way but you found him hot. You blushed when you noticed him licking his lips after talking to you.

"Don't be nervous by the way. I'll be by your side the  whole time." Zak told you. You nodded.

"Don't worry I'm not." You said.

"Zak we need you." Billy called out. Zak walked off with him. Aaron walked up to the car that you were leaning on and leaned next to you.

"Hey so you're the girl that Zak brought?" He asked. You nodded. He sniffed the air and looked at you.

"What?" You asked. He shrugged a bit. Jay walked over and roughly grabbed Aaron by the shoulder. You gasped a bit.

"I need you for a moment." He said practically pulling Aaron along. "What the hell are you doing?!" He whispered in anger. "Do you want Zak the kill you?!"

"I wasn't gonna do anything!" Aaron said. Jay dragged him over to Zak.

"What do you want?" Zak asked. Jay motioned over at you, luckily you weren't paying attention and couldn't hear them. Zak grabbed Aaron's collar.

"You're my best friend and I would never hurt you but, she's mine. Fuck off." Zak shoved him and walked to you. You smiled lightly at him. 

"Are you ready to be locked down with us?" Zak asked. You nodded.

*2 am*

You couldn't help but yawn a bit. You watched Zak as he walked around the room, asking questions. You felt a little nervous since there was no camera anywhere so anything could happen and the others wouldn't know. Zak sat down on the floor with you. He turned off his recorder.

"(Y/N)..." He said softly. It sent a chill down your spine.

"Yes Zak?" You asked. It was dark but you could feel his eyes peering at you. Then suddenly without a sound, you were pressed on the floor by Zak's body. You felt relieved that he couldn't see your blushing. "Zak?" You asked.

"I want you to be mine." He said. You bit your lip. You were speechless.

"Really?" You asked quietly. You heard a deep laugh.

"Yes." He said. "But-" he started. 'But?! Why but?!" You yelled in your head. "I like you now don't get me wrong. But it isn't gonna last forever am I right?" He asked.

"Yes you're right but we can't all live forever." You laughed a bit. He went into a fit of laughter. It was a bit dark for your liking.

"Righttttt." He said. You felt his breath on your neck. "I want you to be with me forever." He said. At this point you were confused.

"I mean, forever, that's.....impossible." You mumbled. You screamed a bit as you felt a wet spot on your neck.

"Wanna bet?" He asked. Then there was a sharp pain in your neck.

"Zak!" You yelled out. You just felt this hand gently cover your mouth.

*******

You groaned as you woke up in a hotel bed. You say up in the bed feeling odd. "Finally." You looked over and saw Zak staring at you. You remembered what happened last night. You stood from the bed. He walked over to you and grabbed your waist. "Are you alright?" He asked.

"I'm just confused." You mumbled. "What did you do?" You asked.

"You still don't know?" He asked. You looked at him confused. He showed you fangs. You stared at his teeth and laughed.

"Right sure." You said. He grabbed your chin.

"Smile." He said. You smiled at him. He smiled back. "Cute little fangs." He said. He kissed you on the lips. You pulled away.

"Zak this isn't funny." You said. He sighed. He took you into the bathroom.

"See for yourself." He said. You smiled and noticed your k9 teeth were pointy. You touched them, even pulled at them to see if they would move or get pulled out.

"Oh." Was all that came from your mouth. He wrapped his arms around you.

"Don't you see? I wasn't kidding when I said I want you forever." Zak said kissing your cheek. You took a few deep breathes.

"I...." You mumbled. You sighed and realized your fate. To be with Zak forever....not the worst fate in the world.