Pokemon Go! (Billy x Reader)

You stood on the sidewalk as you watch Billy try to catch a Charmander. You looked up at your hotel where everyone already was. "Billy come on." You said annoyed. He held his finger up.

"Almost got him." He said. You huffed and walked into the hotel without him. Aaron and Zak stood in the lobby on their phone.

"Hey (Y/N)." Aaron said with his eye glued to the phone screen. Zak looked up at you.

"He's on-"

"Pokemon Go? I figured." You said.

"I can't help it. It's a fun game." Aaron said. You sighed.

"Yeah but you and Billy are addicted. He's out there right now getting a Charmander." You said. Aaron looked at the hotel door.

"I'll go get um.... get him." He said with a smile. He ran out the door.

"Ugh!" You groaned.

"What's up? Jealous that Billy is paying more attention to that game then you?" Zak asked.

"To be honest, yes! It's a game for children!" You said. He laughed.

"I thought that too. But I downloaded it and it isn't all that bad." He said.

"Yeah but you're not addicted." You said. He shrugged.

"That's true." He said. Billy walked inside triumphantly with a sad Aaron behind him. "Did you get him?" Zak asked.

"Yup." Billy said. Aaron sighed.

"I didn't." He said. Zak laughed.

"I'll go check in." Billy told you. You nodded and watched him go to the front desk. You hoped that he would be on Pokemon go all night.

****

"Billy I'm gonna break your phone." You grumbled. Billy looked at you confused.

"What?" He asked.

"I'm trying to talk to you and your not listening to me." You said.

"Yes I am!" He said offended. You crossed your arms.

"Then what did I say?" You asked.

"Something about the investigation?" He said. You sighed.

"No Billy it wasn't about that." You said. You stood up and took his phone.

"Hey I was in the middle of catching that Pokemon!" He said. You shut off his phone and put it in the back pocket of your jeans. "You know I'll just grab my phone." He said.

"How about you just forget about the phone and the silly app for one second?" You asked.

"I guess so." He said. You scoffed. "(Y/N) it's not like I love the app more than you." He said.

"Yeah I know but you pay more attention to it then you do me." You said. He frowned.

"I didn't know you felt that way..." He said.

"Is it not obvious?" You asked.

"Well I was so focused on the game I probably didn't notice." He said. You laughed.

"That's true." You said. He patted on his lap. You sat where he patted. He slipped the phone outta your pocket and threw it at the top of the bed.

"There phone is gone." He said. You smiled.

"Thank you so much." You said with a smile. He smiled back.

"Anything for you babe." He said. You kissed him.